Balfour / Commemorative Brandsunethical and unacceptable behavior

N

On 05/15/2018 I called the Towson number 301.321.4433 around 1258, to check on my son's graduation order. My son [name removed] and he is graduating from Patuxent High School. The lady who answered introduced herself as Kathy was very rude on the phone with me. Before I could finish telling her my concern, she kept cutting me off statting "well you were late with the order. You are the 4 the person who is late ordering!" Every time I tried to speak, she cut me off. I was telling her that my son's school told him that he will not be able to graduate since he doesn't have have his order. Ms. Kathy told me that "I am sure his school didn't tell him that!" The way I was talked to was not acceptable! I am a customer and had a concerned child which I was trying to resolve his issues so he could show his school that his orders were placed already. Her phone etiquettes were unacceptable and poor. A company like Balfour, very well known and had prestige, I was really disappointed to speak with an employee who can care about customers' concerns or customer service let alone not know what phone etiquette is! I pray and hope that in the future you will be more careful selecting and training your employees. I was so baffled that I really did not know what else to do to but write this complaint letter... Now, I know this complaint might not fix anything or no one might not even care and dismiss it. Still, thank you for your time.

sincerely