baja blitzbad product

K

just bought my grandson a baja blitz mini bike, never has gotten to use it. came looking good totally assembled with all paper work. brand new from our local auto parts store. broken carb parts everything loose and out of adjustment...thank you baja motor sports for totally destroying a little boy's big day...I recomend that people do not do any business with BAJA MOTOR SPORTS. they do not stand by product or warranty...as my little grandson say's BAD BAD PEOPLE!

• Cl
    Cliff McKee Jul 30, 2008

I normally take in to consideration when people complain about a product whether I want to purchase the goods or not. I too bought a Baja Blitz from an auto parts store, mine was in Salt Lake City, Utah. But my experience has been of a positive nature so far. My seven year old son has been loving his little bike for about two months now without any problems.

• Ko
    kody Sep 15, 2008

I went to a auto parts store and bought one cheap when i got home i cranked it up and took a spin it was awesome!. I say that if you have a child thats overgrown a power wheel and have a cheap wallet I think that you should buy one. kody Stanfield, NC P.S. I require that you get the one thats not on display because little children I seen mess up the displays!