[Resolved] Badoo Trading / badoo app

Hello there

My original badoo account was blocked and I don't know why!

I could not regain access so I made a new account

Now I need to verify my new account with my phone number but it will not let me because my phone number was used to verify my old blocked account!

Please help me regain access to my old account again or tell me how I can verify my new account

Many thanks

Dan

• Resolution statement

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response, Jun 18, 2019

Hi there, Dan. Sorry to hear your profile has been blocked on Badoo.

This can happen when our moderators find that your profile is in violation of our guidelines. We ask all of our users to follow the same rules which help us to keep Badoo a fun and safe online environment. If you're unsure what our rules are, you can find them here: badoo.com/guidelines.

However, if you believe your profile has been blocked by mistake, please let message us on Facebook or Twitter (@BadooHelp) with your registered email address or phone number (including country prefix) and we will double check this decision for you.

Bl