[Resolved] Badoo Tradingonline dating service

F Oct 10, 2019 Review updated:

I received and email notification that me Paypal account was charged for a lifetime subscription of $159. I contacted Badoo support right way about me not requesting or approve the transaction and they should cancel the subscription and send me a refund. They cancel the subscription immediately but refuse to send me a refund. i cannot afford to pay for that. I need my refund...i will follow this up until my refund is sent...I'm contacting a lawyer about this today...I read other people comment about thesame issues and i believe its time they stop ripping people off.

There was a time they was charging $2 per day for a whole week and i had to email them to cancel it.

• Resolution Statement

• Updated by Frankonero · Oct 10, 2019

I just clearly read this under badoo terms and condition agreement.

Once you have paid for any premium services, you have the right to cancel and be reimbursed for all payments received within 14 days. If you wish to cancel please let us know via Feedback Page. Please note that if you choose to download any of the Content which forms part of any paid for service within the 14 day period, you may lose this right. After the 14 days have expired, the paid for services are non-refundable.

• Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response · Oct 10, 2019

Hi Frankonero,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience on Badoo has been so negative. I'd love to speak with you about it and see what we can do to help.

We've sent you a direct message as we need to ask you for some confidential emails in order to investigate your complaint.

Hope to hear from you,

BadooHelp

• N
      Nov 16, 2019

The same situation. Badoo billed me $25 for the premium account via PayPal without my consent. No prompts, not showing the price, nothing.

I used Badoo website 4 years ago. Paid for the premium via PayPal, used it for a while and then cancelled. Everything is ok.

A day ago installed Badoo app from Google Play. Logged into my account, checked my profile. And - surprise! - instantly got a notification from PayPal. Badoo charged me $25 automatically just when I opened the app. I had a witness that stared at my phone screen right when I installed the app, started browsing it and got billed. So I just know that Badoo did not show me the price, did not ask me to confirm or somehow inform me about an upcoming charge.