[Resolved] Badoo Trading — online dating service
I received and email notification that me Paypal account was charged for a lifetime subscription of $159. I contacted Badoo support right way about me not requesting or approve the transaction and they should cancel the subscription and send me a refund. They cancel the subscription immediately but refuse to send me a refund. i cannot afford to pay for that. I need my refund...i will follow this up until my refund is sent...I'm contacting a lawyer about this today...I read other people comment about thesame issues and i believe its time they stop ripping people off.
There was a time they was charging $2 per day for a whole week and i had to email them to cancel it.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by Frankonero · Oct 10, 2019
I just clearly read this under badoo terms and condition agreement.
Once you have paid for any premium services, you have the right to cancel and be reimbursed for all payments received within 14 days. If you wish to cancel please let us know via Feedback Page. Please note that if you choose to download any of the Content which forms part of any paid for service within the 14 day period, you may lose this right. After the 14 days have expired, the paid for services are non-refundable.
Badoo Trading Customer Care's Response · Oct 10, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that your experience on Badoo has been so negative. I'd love to speak with you about it and see what we can do to help.
We've sent you a direct message as we need to ask you for some confidential emails in order to investigate your complaint.
Hope to hear from you,
More Badoo Trading Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Badoo - account blocked 
- Badoo - using my information without permission 
- Badoo.com - if you receive an any email that includes the words badoo it in anywhere, I would strongly advise that you delete it immediately 
- Badoo - deleting pictures 
- Badoo Dating Site - verification of profile and blocking after adding my phone number 
- [Resolved] Badoo - account 
- Badoo - unauthorized spam
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - badoo app
- [Resolved] Badoo Trading - account being blocked.