Axis Bank Credit Cardcard & service not recd!

H

Customer care is in no mood to talk to me after 4 months of application submission moreover my card is approved vide ref. no. 639296 & despite repeated instructions that I need my card on official address they kept residential address. Now for my credit card I need to take a day's holiday & that too not sure whether I'll receive it personally.

JONARAM BORA Apr 25, 2009

My credit card n.o is [protected] and name is JONARAM BORA, some website bills are deducted fro my card which are totally unknown and false payments made.I never used such websites and made any payment through my card. Kindly help me to overcome from this problem. thanks, [email protected]

• Vi
    vipul raval Feb 05, 2009

I APPLY 35 DAYS BEFORE FOR AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD. I HAVE ALSO RECEVED REF NO. BUT I DO NOT GET CARD.

vipul raval

MAYA SRIVASTAV Feb 02, 2009

I HAVE SUBMITTED THE CLAIM FORMS RELATING ACCIDENTAL DEATH OF MY HUSBAND LATE ANANT SRIVASTAV ON 28-12-2008 AT SLAT LAKE, SEC-V, KOLKATA BRANCH.MY HUSBAND WAS A AXIX BANK CREDIT CARD HOLDER -[protected].I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF MY CLAIM STATUS.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT YOUR EARLIEST. MAYA SRIVASTAVA

Raza Hussain Oct 13, 2008

I have applied for a credit card two months back .I got the confirmation call from the Axis bank one month back.But I have not recieved the card .

• Ni
    nikesh surana Sep 13, 2008

i am unable to make on line payment for credit card no [protected] . i am been asked for id & password or contact your nearest axis bank, but even the bank persons are unable to help me out kindly do the needful & contact me on [protected]

• Ba
    Balaji Yemanathan Aug 23, 2008

I have received my credit card pin number correspondence before getting my credit card, till date i didn't get any further communications from your bank. Please kindly check the status of my credit card position and reply at the earliest to my email id or to my mobile no.[protected].

Thanking you,

H. Balaji.

Sundar.V Aug 17, 2008

Please give the feed back of my credit card status - Ref.No.1545756

Thanks.

V.Sundar

Manmohan Mishra Jul 08, 2008

Dear Sir,

As per the reference number 1496183 for my credit card of AXIS Bank .Till period I didn't received the same and please arrange it ASAP.

Thanx and Regards

Manmohan Mishra

022-[protected]

• Pr
    prabir mallick Jun 19, 2008

i applied for a axis bank credit card but got no response except a ref. no.1366868 through sms now i want to know the stature of my application.if it is declined show me the cause.answer me fast .am waiting

rajaram Apr 04, 2008

please send me axis bank credit card chennai customer care number

• Bi
    bishnu kumar Mar 26, 2008

I have applied for Axix Bank Credit card, it hapend about 1 and half month but no phone call and reponse from your bank received till date 27.03.2008,

So, please infome me .

G-10 , KIRTI NAGAR
    GROUND FLOOR , NEAR SUPAS RESTAURANT
    NEW DELHI - 110015

ITS BEEN NOW MORE THAN 6 MONTHS I AM HAVE BEEN WRITING
    TO U PEOPLE AND SENDING MY COURIES TO U .

AND DO CHANGE MY PHONE NUMBER ALSO THAT IS

I LOOK FORWARD NOW THAT U DO CHANGE MY ADDRESS AND
    NUMBER ...WITHOUT DELAY

TNX
    ASHISH CHAUHAN

• Po
    poovelan Feb 21, 2008

See i've got the Credit card just 2 weeks before & i didn't even get my Pin Number for it. But I've got an SMS message stating Your bill amount is 1685.40 I don't know what's happening???

i've not yet used my credit card yet, (since i've not got my pin number for it)
    & Till date i've dont any purchase or used it, & this is going to be my first bill. Tell me why this message comes and about the details of this bill, & what happen to my pin number...
    I
    've tried your customer care number from chennai, Each time i call you i'm getting a mobile bill of about 40 to 50 Rs. still i'm hearing the same voice that "all our customer care executives are busy and wait for 5 mins. & so on". Pls let me known why don't you have an office at Chennai.

• Rm
    r.murali Feb 20, 2008

sir
    i have applied for a credit card. i hold an account with axis bank for the past 2 years ac no.[protected]. you could seen my transcation. i received my credit card applicationno.#1155264.but may i know on what ground u have decline my credit card. mistakes are meant to happen but not like this, verfiy my account transcation again and then revert back expecting your reply

r.murali

subrata bandhu ray Feb 17, 2008

I have applied for a Credit card of Axis Bank 15 days back. Still there is no response from the bank except a sms with a ref. no. 1193030. Please let me know the status of my card as soon as possible.

• Di
    Dipankar Chaudhury Feb 16, 2008

I have applied for a Credit card of Axis Bank few months back. Still there is no response from the bank except a sms with a ref. no. 1145458 . Please let me know the status of my card as soon as possible.

sandip atamaram chaudhari Feb 01, 2008

my cradit card application no is 1112240 but some week i have no any feed back to axix bank department so why you get collected my document and my some harrisment to attand your exicutive phone tell me my complent answer ya any feed back to shortally or does not given enqury phone no for bank

• Ji
    JITENDER THAKUR Jan 30, 2008

I DIDNT RECEIVED ANY FURTHER STATUS OF MY APPLICATION .GIVE MY STATUS ON MY MAIL

• So
    sonal gupta Jan 23, 2008

please issue a credit card..........

• So
    sonal gupta Jan 23, 2008

I have received a message with a no:-. for further information please give the no.
    But whoim to give the no.
    No one is responding.
    i m waiting for my credit card since 2months but i haven't recieved it yet.once i recieved a call from axis bank spoke with puneet.he said my card is on his last processing and i'll recieve a call from mumbai off for verification and i''ll get my card with in a week.and i m still waiting...........................................

• Js
    J.Senthil Nathan Jan 22, 2008

This is 5th reminder Email to you. I have been request to you for I need to credit card statement from 26th December 2007 to till date 22nd January 2008. But not yet receive even single Email from your end. If your not provide above mentioned period statement within 12 hours TAT, I won't pay this month bill amount. It's clear now.

Thanks
    Regards,
    Senthil Nathan J
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

RAJESH S SAWANT Jan 20, 2008

Dear Officer,
    You have revolutionised banking services , then why all this blaaa.....blaaa.....blaaaa for credit card.
    It's just a matter of time, that people will lose the interest in your credit card as well as your banking services, true to the fact that one bad mango can spoil the entire bunch of mangoes in the basket. Your credit card services can be regarded as one the least bothered services that goes with the above quotation.

Hope you peep in the matter and do the needful
    Please reply to me on my above email address.
    My reference no is 963893.

• Ud
    UDIT S JAIN Jan 20, 2008

I HAD APPLIED FOR THE CREDIT CARD BUT STILL I HAV NOT RECD KINDLY DO THE NEEEFUL GIV A CONFIRMATION CALL ON ALT NO:- [protected]

• Av
    Avtar Singh Jan 19, 2008

I HAD APPLIED FOR A CREDIT CARD ALMOST 3 MONTHS AGO. A REFERENCE NO. 854403 IS ALSO GIVEN REGARDING THIS, BUT TILL NOW NOTHING IS HAPPENED.

Mobile No. [protected]

• Pr
    prateek bajaj Jan 14, 2008

i have applied for gold plus cradit card . i got my ref. no on 27.12 2007. my ref no is 992443. could u plz mail status of card. tnx .

• Ln
    L.N.Raju Jan 13, 2008

I have not received my credit card yet. Beware people!

• Ds
    dsgad Jan 11, 2008

etgfhdgdf

A.Nagabhushan Reddy Jan 10, 2008

Hi,

I applied for the credit card and i got a sms saying i'll be getting the card with in 10 days. But no use.
    Could you provide any customercare number to enquire about the same.

Thanks,
    Naga

• Ki
    kiran.V Jan 09, 2008

I am kiran.V holding tha UTI bank credot card for the past 6 months. i want to know weather there a provision for internet id and password for checking the status of our credits. due date for repayment etc., i am asking the credit card website in the branch from past 6 months and no one is responding for ther same. if i call the customer care no no one recieves the call. i want to know what is the solution for the same. if it is not rectified i will be cancelling my card and i am not going to pay the due ammount also.

sakaray yuvaraj Jan 08, 2008

I am sakaray yuvaraj, applied for Axis Bank Gold Credit Card one month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: SAKARAY YUVARAJ
    APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 986900
    MOBILE NO.: [protected]

suraj kumar Jan 06, 2008

I received my credit card on time but 1st time they included 200 extra on my purchases amount with the bill.and this is came to know that the bank gives you cash back discounts on purchases than why i'll pay extra amount to bank????? after that i purchases a gold chain worth 8k,but the bill was 8k +service charge ???? why i'll pay when i make the payments on time ???this is the worst service..................

anshuman dhyani Jan 04, 2008

Hi I have applied for AXIS BANK CC, I have also received the Reference code, till today I have not received the Card.My reference no is 728988

anshuman dhyani Jan 04, 2008

Hi I have applied for AXIS BANK CC, I have also received the Reference code, till today I have not received the Card.My reference no is 762639

RAJEEV KUMAR YADAV Jan 04, 2008

please issue me a axis bank credit card my acount no. is [protected]

RAJEEV KUMAR YADAV Jan 04, 2008

please issue a credit card

• Ji
    jitendra n.darjee Jan 02, 2008

I am jitendra Nanchand darji, applied for Axis Bank visa Gold Credit Card two month back. I received my application reference number. Verification is also over. The executive told me, that I will receive my credit card withinn 25 days, but still I had not received it. The details are as under,

NAME: jitendra n.darjee APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER: 634068
    MOBILE NO.: [protected]

Regards,
    JITENDRA NANCHAND DARJI

• Aj
    ajit singh Dec 31, 2007

hi, my name is ajit singh i am applied for siver plus credit card for10 nov.my ref no.931649. please give me stetus of my credit card

• Ka
    kaushik Lade Dec 31, 2007

I have issued silver plus credit cards on 12 novmber still that not given pin number and my statement generate date is 15 december today 31 december not given any statement by mail and couier please take action on this becase of statement or payment due is near

maqbool ahmed kiresur Dec 31, 2007

hi, i already applied for a credit card with my ref.no.999891, please tell the status of my creditcard.

• Sh