Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — life insurance rip-off
I currently own a life insurance policy purchased from mutual of new york from their representative marcellus woods. My wife and myself have paying on this policy for twenty (20) years without missing a payment. When reviewing the policy approximately 1 year ago we noticed a phrase (final conversion date) we attempted to contact the representative (marcellus woods) for an explanation of the term but were diverted to different clerks and were told at one point during my wife’s many calls that marcellus woods no longer worked there and there was nothing they could do to help. Well finally marcellus woods called and when asked what Could be done with this policy his response was “you could die”. This is his exact words.. Marcellus woods made many appointments with us so that we could discuss this policy but did not make them nor did he call to cancel. This is the caliber of professionalism with which you will be exposed to if decide to seek insurance service from axa, money. By the way as a result of mutual of new york (mony) and their representative’s failure to service this policy timely they are claiming there is nothing they can do to honor the “conversion”. These actions or lack of a timely response must be criminal. If anyone knows how this injustice could be righted please advise me.
More Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- AXA Advisors - misrepresentation/altering documents
- AXA Equitable - awful company
- AXA Advisors - recruiting tactics
- AXA Advisors - beware of this company.
- AXA Advisors - fruad
- AXA Advisors - unethical practices
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - Variable annuity
- AXA Travel-Insurance - refusal to pay
- AXA Insurance Canada - errors and contact
- AXA Insurance - sick and fed up