The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AXA Advisors — beware of this company.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Don’t do business with the AXA Advisor fiends. What’s going on at AXA Advisors today?
• Numerous client complaints from unsuitable investment recommendations and poor customer service.
• Reports of dishonest activities, taking advantage of customers, driven by greed with a total disregard of industry regulations.
• Illegal kickbacks and ponzi schemes have been reported with charges and litigation pending.
• The sales force does not meet regulatory requirements to conduct business as registered investment advisors.
• Testimonials from employees and customers reveal disturbing facts about compliance violations, unethical behavior, and criminal activities.
More AXA Advisors Complaints & Reviews
- AXA Advisors - misrepresentation/altering documents
- AXA Equitable - awful company
- AXA Advisors - recruiting tactics
- AXA Advisors - fruad
- AXA Advisors - unethical practices
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - Variable annuity
- AXA Travel-Insurance - refusal to pay
- AXA Insurance Canada - errors and contact
- AXA Insurance - sick and fed up
- Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company - poor customer services from daniel megnin