AXA Advisorsbeware of this company.

Don’t do business with the AXA Advisor fiends. What’s going on at AXA Advisors today?

• Numerous client complaints from unsuitable investment recommendations and poor customer service.

• Reports of dishonest activities, taking advantage of customers, driven by greed with a total disregard of industry regulations.

• Illegal kickbacks and ponzi schemes have been reported with charges and litigation pending.

• The sales force does not meet regulatory requirements to conduct business as registered investment advisors.

• Testimonials from employees and customers reveal disturbing facts about compliance violations, unethical behavior, and criminal activities.

• Th
    Thomas Van Dyk Jun 08, 2012

I work for Mass Mutual and we are a top notch company. In the Fortune 500 magazine as one of the most admired company in 2012. What's great about my company is that we are a Mutual company, hence Mass Mutual. What that means is the policy holders own the company and dividends are paid directly to the policy holders not shareholder and policy holders like stock companies do. We have a history of paying dividends to our policy holders for the past 160 years, since they've been in business, which if you are a history buff, that's prior to the Civil War. I have a team of specialists, not ad visors, and if you are or were looking for concepts and strategies that will be what YOU want it to look like, I am the person you want to talk to. What I tell my clients is this, There are 2 outcomes that come out of my meetings with my clients: 1. you or I will stand on either sides of the table and say look I appreciate your time but I don't think this partnership is going to work or on the other hand you can say I like what you've brought to the table and I want to build a nice working relationship together. Either way we will still shake hands and part as friends. I respect and cherish my relationships with my clients and will love to sit down and discuss what we can do for each other. Call me at [protected] for a free consultation. - Tom

• Th
    theinformed Feb 23, 2014

Henri de La Croix de Castries, started his career at AXA in 1989, when he joined the central financial direction. In 1991, he was appointed general secretary, in charge of restructurings and mergers (integration of Compagnie du Midi). He was appointed general director in 1993, in charge of North America and UK in 1994, and in charge of the merger and integration with Union des assurances de Paris (UAP) in 1996. He served as President of the Board of Equitable (which became AXA Financial) in 1997, and has been Chairman of the Board of Directors since 2000. He also serves as the Chairmen of the Steering Committee of the Bilderburg Group. The Bilderburg Group along with the IMF, The Trilateral Commission and the CFR have basically taken over the entire global banking industry. Here in the USA the Federal Reserve is the arm of their corruption. They are in the process of a total collapse of the world economy in order to bring about a new world government. In cooperation with FEMA the US Congress passed HR 645 which gives the federal government complete control of all state and local police departments. FEMA is building Interment camps across the country. They know something they "Think" we don't know. Along with The United Nations Agenda 21 which George W. Bush signed on to and Barak H. Obama has continued this path of a world wide dictatorship. As of this writing, 4 wealthy bank executives have committed suicide from several different countries.. Follow the link --> http://www.valuewalk.com/2014/02/jpmorgan-suicide-third-many-weeks/
    Give yourself an hour to watch this alone, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw Nope, I guess I wouldn't do business with AXA Financial either.