Awok.comorder number - 948-253-38a-3 & customer service agent sulekha.

Y Jun 12, 2019

Worst customer service ever... I ordered an item more than a month now they have not sent me that item and now they want to return me my money they took delievery charges as well but item not sent... I get a call from customer service lady name sulekha who is so rude when I asked her to give me an another option as I don't want my money back she rudely responded its not possible and when I asked her this behaviour can lead to a complain she boldly responded sure sir you can complain.