ADVERTISIMENT

Award Notification Commission [ANC]I received an award letter from anc.

I was told that I win $1, 325, 000.00 or larger sum of $2, 000, 000.00 as annual payments of $66, 666.66 per year for 30 yrs. No taxes taken. Required $12.99 enclose cash, check or money order. Filing year 2017
Authorized by Larry Hourd executor of awards. Official Form of tender No.:13570
Also included official declaration of certified award and provision of payment document to send back to them with the $12.99 delivery fee.
Enclosed/attached is copies of the documents I received

I received an award letter from anc.
I received an award letter from anc.

• On
    One2dontplaywith Sep 27, 2017

I also received the Same mail, I was so excited that I won.. never in my life time did I ever won $1, 325, 000, 00... so I jumped in my car and left it at a casino, and ran home, stop, that's my car, lucky for me, the guy towing my car, has experienced the same thing, here is my letter and second page that I was going to send in...

• Ro
    Robert Aller Jul 10, 2017

Well it seems to be everywhere these days. I'm so glad you people have this information online so that I could check to see if this was a real thing. It certainly does look real, but anytime a letter like this comes in the mail (and I've had two now)...and then asks for money for a "pendant" then it's really obvious that it's a scam. I remember winning something years ago from a reputable company and what you get is a certified letter with an actual signature and telephone number to call. It turned out to be real. But, this thing from ANC is all baloney but tempting to people who really could use the money. It's just a dream. You're better off playing the lottery in your state! Thanks for the documentation and I'll shred this thing today!
    These people who do these things should be prosecuted for fraud by the federal government.

• Gr
    Gregory Hill Jun 01, 2017

I received a similar notification from (Sweepstakes Audit Bureau) stating that my immediate response is required to ensure I didn't forfeit my right. Your cash award of more than $12, 000, 000.00 guaranteed immediately complete the attached request for my $12, 000, 000.00 Sweepstakes. prize report and along with my completed claim form in the envelope that this office does not want a share of my award but that I needed to include $5.00 to process. That they could not process my eligibility for said prize until they received my $5.00 dollar fee. no exceptions permitted. Signed by Rich Brady Awards Director. Sounds like a SCAM to me! Whats your take on this? Shouldn't they be prosecutable ? I was told they didn't commit a crime so NOTHING could be done! Told this by the Md. BBB!

• Sc
    sceam... Apr 26, 2017

its a letter stating i won $1.325.000.00 its fake its a nother person on heAR with the same clame. send in a check for 12.99 thank you.. its a SCEAM..

SCEAM SANDSTON VA ... CO NAME WAS CORP SPONSOR JUDGING AND DECISIONS.
    IT BROTHERS ME THEY HAD MY ADDRESS. I HOPE THEY GET COUGHT. AND GO TO JAIL...

Comment Guidelines