AutoZonesales parts manager belittled in front of other emplokyees

During an employee meeting with the District Manager, I was belittled by the district manger. He had sent his son to have a battery checked
and it was bad. He informed me by phone to sell him another battery and gave me his credit card numberI I assumed if he needed anythin g else
he would tell me since he claimed he had worked for Autozone for 20yrs. During the meeting he informed me I should have charged him with the
terminal washers and batt. grease. When I tried to defend my actions, he told me to shut up before I said something to jeopartize my job. I am 64
yrs old, a disabled Viet Nam Veteran, and retired US Army civilian. During my career, I never received a bad evaulation. I was awarded the civilian
award for excellence for my service. To be talked to in this mannner showes disrepect not only to me but all those who served their country and
can still do part time work. I loved my job and helping out customers with their auto problems. I was forced to turn in my keys and discount card.
I was told I was not needed anymore and to have a nice day. Talk about a slap in the face.