Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Transportation & Vehicles AutoZone Front kyb strut and duralast for 2011 jeep liberty sport 3.7l 4wd

AutoZone review: Front kyb strut and duralast for 2011 jeep liberty sport 3.7l 4wd

A
Author of the complaint
9:19 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I extremely dissatisfied with the online service. I order two front KYB struts for my vehicle which had gotten canceled due to the warehouse not having the struts in stock (order#[protected]). I used a Memorial Day promotion which was a 20% coupon. I called on June 2, 2022, and spoke with Venegas, Samuel who emailed me another 20% coupon, code PROJECTTIME. Credit was pending to be released, so it was on hold at the time I had called. The online promotion on June 2nd was a 15% promo, and since I had used a 20% promo and Venegas, Samuel called and confirmed that the warehouse did not have either the KYB or Duralast brand front struts for my vehicle in stock. Samuel said that the inventory for the Duralast was also incorrect. Hence why he emailed a 20% off code, that I could use for online orders for instore purchases. Samuel said on June 2nd that he had called the nearby AutoZone store located in Columbia md and Laurel md and they informed him that they do not have the struts in stock. I had called shortly afterwards and was informed otherwise, and they confirmed that they did not receive any calls from an AutoZone online customer support representative and had even put the struts on the hold shelf for me. Two nearby locations had the two front Duralast brand struts in stock, and currently still do. The credit did not get released until today, attempted to use the 20% off coupon that was emailed to me by Venegas, Samuel, but it had expired.

Called to try to receive a replacement 20% coupon that is not expired that I can utilize online for instore pick up. I was told to use the current online 20% promotion which is JUNESAVINGS, which can only be used for ship to home online orders only, which is a huge inconvenience to have to wait to receive the struts if the warehouse has them in stock, which I had confirmed with an AutoZone store associate from a nearby location that they had called and confirmed they do not have either brands in stock at the warehouse. The representative that I had spoken to over the phone from AutoZone online customer service had informed me that they do have the Duralast brand struts in stock, without calling the warehouse to confirm, and since I was already inconvenienced and do not want to be inconvenienced any further I had asked if I could be emailed a coupon that is equivalent to what I would have saved utilizing what was equivalent to the 20% memorial coupon that was used during the transaction that was canceled or the 20% coupon that was emailed to me that I did not get a chance to utilize prior to its expiration which was PROJECTTIME. The online customer service representative informed me that she can only send a max of a 25 dollar off coupon that I could utilize in the store. Mail me out a 15-dollar gift card which I would have to wait for and a 10-dollar coupon. In addition, when I had spoken to the in-store AutoZone representatives that had the Duralast brand front struts in stock they had said they can only apply a 10% off discount and had said unfortunately since it was an online purchase it would have to be rectified by calling online customer support. I am mortified by this experience and will take my business elsewhere. I have never had a bad experience with AutoZone before and I have not only worked for AutoZone, but I have been a loyal customer for years. I will go to Advance Auto parts where they value me as a customer.

More AutoZone complaints & reviews