• Ju
    Justin Riley Baty Apr 18, 2014

If you add up all the money you spend on warranties, you're better off just keeping the money yourself. Think about it: the warranty company collects money and pays claims. Certainly if they paid more claims than they collected in premiums, they would be out of business. So, they are charging you $1, 400 for a $1, 200 repair. If you just put the monthly premium into a savings account, in a few months, you can "self warranty" yourself ;-)

• Terry Small Apr 16, 2014

Thanks Cathy!

• Beamer Lover Apr 11, 2014

Mark Twain wrote a lot of things. A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

Wooried Apr 11, 2014

Omg people I do not work for ASC. I live in Ohio, don't think their company is anywhere near Ohio. My real name is Cathy or Cat Stoller, ggoogle or fb search me if you don't believe me.
    Why can't a company just have a satisfied customer?

hiddenissues07 Apr 11, 2014

LMBO...if you want to make people change their minds about this company, then post 8 or 9 pages of GOOD experiences. Until then, I will NEVER be impressed with 1 or 2 good experiences. Give us a break! When I called, the customer service was HORRIBLE at ASC. They were RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL, and most of all NO HELP at all!!! All of a sudden these NEW comments seem to try to pop up thinking we will FALL for the deception. Again, 640.00 I had to pay after being REJECTED by this company! I expect to see another FULL page of NEGATIVE comments in the coming MONTH! People are frustrated with this company and Mr. Small too! The warranty is USELESS!!! @ Terry Small: YOU wrote: "As I have tried many times to assist numerous "posters" that will not provide their name or agreement number, a Mark Twain quote comes to mind. Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." That's what you (Mr. Small) listed in your comment above. Well, this is what come to mind when I think of LIARS (since YOU stated that my claim was approved in a previous post). Revelation 21:8, "…and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:" and here's one more for you: Proverbs 26:28, "A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin." Take care!

• Ni
    Nicole Williamson Apr 11, 2014

Following up. I received a call from ASC and was asked to fax in my invoice. After doing so I received another call the same day that a reimbursement check was in the mail, I got the check a few days later. I totally understand their position for wanting proof it wasn't a pre existing condition, as the warranty clearly wouldn't cover that. Everyone I talked with at ASC, which was 4 people with this one claim, was very polite and very helpful. It's easy as a consumer to get frustrated but companies have guidelines to follow for reasons. I think what helps set ASC apart form most companies these days is their customer service skills, which are far superior to most.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

While eating buffet at favorite chinese restaurant, think of that road kill deer in cooler used to make the soup.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

Should have left me out of you last rants.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

How's that for a rant Gringo ?

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

Silicon Valley seems to have more Indians working high tech jobs now than any other race. So take your chinese made cell phone and stick it.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

ASC is a call center. It's seems to be ran by not so educated, sometimes rude Americans and easily replaced by more educated Indians grateful to have a job.

Wooried Apr 10, 2014

WTH does India have to do with anything? I work in America thank you very much.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

Now I can feel good when getting tech support from India.

Wooried Apr 10, 2014

Not mocking anyone. Just stating my opinion.
    No I'm not an employee of, nor do I know anyone that works for the company.
    I work in customer service for a huge cellphone company and like some one else said, very rarely does anyone post their good experiences with a company, but they are very quick to whine and complain when they don't get what they want. So I wanted to let everyone know how well my experience went with ASC.

Every company is going to have unhappy customers. But for the 20 or so dissatisfied customer, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of very satisfied customers that you don't hear about.
    And just an fyi, maybe, just maybe you should do some research and educate yourself on your policy before bashing a company. My car dealer, as well as my financial institution advised me that no repairs were covered under the warranty until after 30 days. So the real one to blame when you are told something different than contract states, is your car dealer/salesman for misinforming you.

• Terry Small Apr 10, 2014

Thanks Wooried,

[protected]
    [email protected]

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

Courtney Hanson promoting Endurance, least they have good endorsement.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

Must be one of phone operators of ASC or close connection.

• Beamer Lover Apr 10, 2014

Sorry you feel that paying $640 for non covered repairs is excessive. Have a great day.
    Sounds like mocking to me.

hiddenissues07 Apr 10, 2014

Hmmmmm, as I said before, I'm not impressed at all. And, I'm sure the THOUSANDS that complained before me wasn't either. Now let me get something straight. I know how to read, write and comprehend! I read the contract, that's why I purchased it. I am NOT a car repairman, but the contract DOESN'T list ALL parts that are NOT covered, only a few!!! If someone needed their brakes fixed, and the contract says breaks are covered, then you get to the repair shop and find out a part in the breaks are not covered, then you are dumbfounded! You're thinking the BREAKS are covered since that's the warranty says. I'm not going to arguing with YOU over your repair work, I just hope that if anything else goes wrong in the future, you will still have the same HAPPY attitude...Anyway, again, Terry Small is WORTHLESS and so is the company he represents. I'm still not happy over the comment he left telling everyone that my repair work was approved and it wasn't. Nothing but a HUGE LIE!!! There's so many people who have not even posted a comment on this site who have been deceived by this company and their warranty. As for "BEAMERLOVER" I have nothing to do with his/her comments or postings, but I do agree with them. I would post over and over again also, just to let this LAME company know how disappointed I was with their warranty. Terry Small looks at these complaints, then want people to call him, only to tell MANY, that their parts are NOT covered. What a waste of time. I suggest everyone AVOID this company and SMALL too. Then he had the NEVER to put up a warning about suing people over some form of slader...lol, funny, it's not SLANDER, it's the truth! I hope a class action lawsuit come against this company real soon. Take care. It's NICE that you're taking up for the company because YOU got your car fixed, but would you still feel that way, if they REJECTED you? Of course not. I have not time to argue with LAME people.

• Fi
    Firebird First Apr 10, 2014

Beamer Lover is clueless if thinks BMW is so great. I can out do any stock BMW on straight strip. Seems to me Worried is connected with ASC. Hiddenissues seems like the real deal.
    The main reason old Pontiacs not on the road is because of abuse, crashed, or just worn out. Lucky got mine from a person that was educated and didn't abuse his stuff. Like older GM product because cheaper to repair.
    People buying newer cars sucked into warranty's because cost of repairs.
    I know several dealers and none recommend buying aftermarket warranty.
    Maybe some dealers getting a cut to sell warranty. My complaint is reading the ones that seem to be pro ASC seems like paid advertising. Of course people ripped off in past hold a grudge. When something breaks on my car, I don't have to wait for approval on parts, repairs, or where getting it fixed.

Wooried Apr 10, 2014

Yes, I did get my car fixed. As the parts that needed repaired were covered.
    Sorry my repairs being covered didn't do anything for you. But as I said previously, I actually read my contract and knew what was covered and what was not. According to your posts, numerous reps advices you that the part you required was NOT covered. Pretty simple and self explanatory as to why you had to pay for the repairs.
    My replaced the sway bars and wheel bearings on my car out of pocket due to them not being covered. So should I get on here and whine and cry because the warranty co. didn't repair a non covered part? No, I paid it and went on about my business.
    And FYI, the page of "complaints" you read, 3/4 of them were from beamerlover rambling on and double posts.

• Terry Small Apr 10, 2014

"Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

[protected]
    [email protected]

hiddenissues07 Apr 09, 2014

So you got your car fixed huh? I'm sure the company wanted to at least make someone happy. I'm still not impressed and I'm sure hundreds and THOUSANDS of others are not either. This company is horrible. I spent close to 640.00 and they rejected to approve anything. Mr smalls also LIED about my claim being approved. So let me guess, in order to get a claim approved, all you have to do NOW is come on this complaint board and say that your car is in need of repairs, and just MAYBE, just MAYBE, smalls will see it and hep you out to keep from getting embarrassed by another complaint. Well, your victory does nothing for me. People are being milked by bad car dealerships and this ASC Warranty mess. It's horrible. I just had to come back and see ANOTHER page of complaints. Nothing has changed. Glad you got your car fixed, but they continued to FAIL others when help was needed. This company is still a ZERO in my book. Go back and see ALL the pages of angry customers and complaints. You are just ONE of the FEW lucky ones! The rest of us SUFFERED!

• Beamer Lover Apr 02, 2014

Old Trans Am rules, muscle car days are about over.
    Building a new one without V8 just don't sound right.
    If tranny shop so good, why not give their name ?

Yea I need a life, not getting enough at home.

Wooried Apr 02, 2014

Not sure where my second post went this morning so I shall post again.

Received a call first thing this morning from Jim @ASC advising me that my repair was approved in the amount of $2783 and some change. All I will have to pay for is tax, fluids and filter.(Which I already knew because I actually READ my contract) And the transmission will have a 2 yr, 24, 000 mile warranty from the shop.
    The shop seemed to be dragging their feet on my repair and Mr Small stepped up and contacted the shop on my behalf. Less than 24 hours after I posted my concern with the time the shop was taking, I have an approval. No problems from ASC at all.
    About 30 mins after speaking with ASC, the transmission shop called and notified me that the repairs were approved and I should hopefully have my car either tomorrow or Friday at the latest.
    ASC has been fantastic throughout this entire process.
    So a huge thank you to ASC and a special thank you to Mr Terry Smalls for making this process as painless as possible and bringing my stress level down about 80%.
    I truly appreciate it!

P.S
    I am NOT a VIP, as Beamer indicated. However ASC made me feel like I was a VIP.
    Thank you once again!!

Wooried Apr 02, 2014

Anywho, I came here to update on my car, not argue with some troll.
    Received a call first thing his morning (9:19am) from a claims adjuster named [email protected] who was calling to let me know that my repairs were approved with the exception of fluids and filter. I should have my car back no later than Friday with a working transmission w/a 2 yr, 24, 000 mile warranty on the new transmission.
    The shop seemed to be dragging their feet on the repairs, so Mr. Terry Small stepped in to assist me and to see what he could do to help. Less than 24 hours after Mr Small contacted me, my repairs were approved and my stress level minimized greatly.
    Thank you very much Mr Small and ASC for making this as painless as possible for me! Your company has been great.
    I truly appreciate it!!

Wooried Apr 02, 2014

Beamer, you really are an idiot aren't you? WTH does your import c*** have anything to do with my questions?
    For the record, there are plenty of Firebirds and Trans Ams on the road.
    Yes, I asked for advice, however you have given no advice. All you have done is peck behind your screen. That is all you have done on this entire thread. No real complaint or question from you, just unneeded comments.
    There is a name for losers like you, Trolls. That is all you are, a troll.
    Please, for the love of everything, get a life and go away! You must lead a very boring life to sit and post nonsensical stuff on a message board about a warranty company for the last 2 months. SMH

• Beamer Lover Apr 01, 2014

Maybe ASC giving an ETA ASAP with your being VIP.

• Beamer Lover Apr 01, 2014

My BMW should out last your Pontiac unless involved in an accident. I don't see any Firebirds or Trans Am running around.

Made it my concern asking for advice.

Wooried Apr 01, 2014

ASC has already stepped up to the plate in trying to get it fixed ASAP. Without me having to ask them, Mr. Smalls not only called me and left a voicemail (I missed the call), but he has communicated with me numerous times via email since my posting this afternoon. ASC has also contacted the shop not once, but twice today on my behalf to see what was going on and an ETA on my repairs. Thank you (not) for your concern, Beamer.

• Beamer Lover Apr 01, 2014

If ASC so great, why not ask them how long to get old
    Pontiac fixed ? Must be more propaganda.

Least now I have CNN 24 / 7 on lost airplane.

Wooried Apr 01, 2014

So far ASC has been great at helping me. They contacted the shop and emailed me right away. Waiting on estimate right now. Thank you very much for the help you have provided so far Mr. Small. I truly appreciate it. Will update when I know more.

• Beamer Lover Apr 01, 2014

Have you got a rent a car from warranty people ?

Tranny should be out already. Takes time to rebuild.

Some car makes have different tranny's in them.
    I found out hard way when mine was replaced by lower quality one. Best to check on what you have, can't trust many people now.

The person at transmission shop died later of poor health actions, but that didn't help me.

Oops forgot to say what kinda car. 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP V8

Wooried Apr 01, 2014

Can anyone please tell me how long it should take to remove the transmission? Shop has had it since 8am yesterday, it is now 2pm today and they say they still don't have it out of the car?? It shouldn't take 15 hours to remove the transmission should it??
    And it is at a transmission shop, not just a repair shop. You would think they have experience in this kind of thing...
    I am so ready to cry. I love, love, love my car and am worried that it is going to come back more screwed up than when I took it in.

• Beamer Lover Mar 31, 2014

Great information Take Responsibility, Thanks for taking the time to share. LOL...

Take Responsibility and don't depend on car warranty. Some dealers selling junk and others not fixing the problem.

Wooried Mar 31, 2014

Car is at the transmission shop now. Hopefully repair is approved today so that the shop will provide a rental. As I have already missed 2 days of work and cannot afford to miss anymore. Will update when I hear more. :)

• Terry Small Mar 31, 2014

Great information Take Responsibility, Thanks for taking the time to share.

• Beamer Lover Mar 30, 2014

Finally a comment that makes a little sense. Mercedes had some recalls lately. Before they didn't have much style, built like tanks. My uncle had one with 300, 000 miles on it.
    I like the Cherokee before, simple and normal people could afford, now it's made for style and not backwoods.
    The warranty seems like Affordable Health Care plan, having their approved mechanic. My friend had to take her kid to dentist about 80 miles away. Don't know what the kid had done, but if wasn't that much, better to have paid cash here in town.
    I didn't have time looking for approved mechanic before. All I got was someone on phone telling me they didn't have to pay.

• Ta
    TakeResponability Mar 30, 2014

Before you make any major purchase you should educate yourself on what your buying. Most dealers have a DO NOT BUY LIST when it comes to used cars. Theses cars are know for problems and pretty much junk, so MOST dealerships stay away from these vehicles cause they don't want a bad rep. However there are some dealers that will buy these vehicles because they go for a cheaper price at the auction and they know they can make a bigger spread on them. When they sell them they put a warranty on them and wipe their hands clean, and put all the blame on the warranty company when something goes wrong. Most of the vehicles in these complaints are those vehicles. People also need to take responsibility for their own actions. Know why your buying before you buy it, research it online and read reviews about it. For example google saturn vues or dodge intrepid 2.7 the list goes on. Another thing have a vehicle checked out before you buy it, this way you know there isn't a hidden problem. Also read what your signing, if you don't understand then don't sign or buy the vehicle. Just because a sales person tells you something doesn't mean it's always true, they make commission and don't care along as the vehicle makes it off their lot. After buying any vehicle you must do routine maintenance, save the receipts. Last but not least take your vehicle to a reputable garage. When some garage hear the word warranty they think $$$ and try to max it out. Most garages have a huge mark up on parts. Not only do they make money on labor but also on parts.