Aurora Health CareCare and billing

N Aug 15, 2021

In June of this year 2021 I talked with Aurora Health Care extensively and numerous people employed there about seeing a doctor for me a 60 year old man about a preventive check ups, including a Colonoscopy. With spending hours on the phone with Aurora about procedures, insurance billing, time schedules, doctors and there clinics involved and that everyone I spoke with, have names and dates, that all was in a good interest for me to proceed with Aurora Health systems. On my first appointment there were a few things that went terribly wrong in the fact of my actual body in them damaging my ear and giving me 4 days of intense pain without repairing the issues then and the next day. They also did some real miscalculations in height and weight intern stating I was over weight, which I am not, according to my next procedure with them.
I proceeded to my next appointment for the Colonoscopy were again the admittance procedure was not explained and when I asked what does that mean.
Was only to lead lead into the area for the procedure to begin, I wad very nervous but all the doctors, nurses and techs were very nice and did what seem to me a really good job. Thank you. But later there was a few problems in there communications of results of more than one thing.
I started receiving bills from your systems, I did not understand, so I called the number for some clarifications on this. I was told that they submitted the bills to my insurance company and they denied payment. I was then told I have to pay right now, mind you the bills were less than 10 days generated and less than a few days since some appointments. I was then told if I did not make payment right now and make the payments arrangement for one thousand a month It would be turned in for collection immediately. So being terrified of having my credit ruined I agreed and paid them the one thousand dollars and entered into and unwritten contract for payments, under great distress. Later in other conversation with other employees of Aurora, insurance claims, insurance agents, ext. Aurora did not submit any claims to insurance and now stating they won't. This was all pre arranged and in standing for normal, procure and billing. Never in the three times I went to Aurora for procedures was I informed that things had changed from my lengthly investigations prior to appointments. The three times of admittance people said things I did not understand and I did ask what they meant and never got answers only to be lead into the appointments, still leading me to believe all was as prearranged.
Now some of the bills are more than the 30 days allowed for submitting to insurance leaving me stuck. Aurora has now informed me to submit the bills to the insurance myself and did not give me the correct types to submit and how would I even know what is correct.
Aurora you have been liars, you have charged for a few things that are wrong, you have held back vital information. You have used strong arm tactics with great threat, you have done things to my person with harm. I am so sorry I ever came to you with my needs, so dumb I my part, but you all prior sold me a good picture.
And now not knowing how to even get reimbursement from the insurance in the timely manner you have put me in debt to you for ten thousand some odd dollars with no remorse, no understanding or even a little help in any matters, "just pay". You need to think about others and what you are doing to them because I am defiantly now thinking what I can do to you with your deaf ears.
Not so much thanks, Dom.