Aureliuscorporate technical training company

I worked them as a trainer on contractual basis for training in pune, but I never got paid for my hard work. As I checked with trainer community I found they are a fraud company, they never pay their trainers and at times they frighten them by saying your were working outside your work. We will destroy your career. They call you multiple times before and during training but once the training I completed nor they reply to you email msgs nor calls.
www.aurelius.in is their official site

Anonymous1819 Mar 09, 2018

Aurelius is a Fraud company and does not pay remuneration to trainers. This is their business model and hence are able to generate a huge revenue without paying to contractual employees or trainers.
    As per the agreement between both the parties(Mr Mukesh from Aurelius and I), I should receive my remuneration within 15 days. I have completed the training on time with good ratings but they never pay they trainer.. It is very unfortunate that big corporate in IT are picking this dubious company as their training partners.

They keep on delaying the invoice processing and say that the procurement team is processing the invoice and once they have are fed up with you Mr Durgesh ( other posts also site similar incidents) will keep on threatening you.

Such a shameful and untrustworthy company to work with. Beware if they can do fraud to trainers, employee ( they don't get paid for their services in Aurelius as well), I wonder they can do fraud to Corporate as well. Never to trust Aurelius. They had made fortune by not paying their contractual employees and trainer. Such a shame