Aurelius Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltdpayment not received (wo + reimbursement) for training which was conducted @ jhonedhere

Hi Team,

My UDS protocol Training (me as a Trainer) had been scheduled on Oct 5th - 6th at client location (JhonDhere, Pune) & it was successfully delivered. It was agreed that post training my Work Order (50, 000 Rs. per day * 2 days = 100, 000 Rs) would be paid along with reimbursement amount which was around 11, 600 Rs. But I have been follow-up with the Delivery team (Mukesh) & Durgesh from Finance Team since 4 months but they have not been responding via mails & calls too.

Kindly intervene on this matter & sort this out at the earliest for my payment which has been pending at their end.

You can contact me further via mail ([protected]@gmail.com) or mobile [protected]).

I have all the relevant documents of Work Orders & Reimbursement Bills which can further assist you against the employer (Aurelius)

Thanks & Regards,
Karan Singh

• Ns
    NSinha Jul 02, 2018

Just saw your post. You can contact me at [email protected] I will also join you in filing case against Aurelius.

Anonymous1819 Mar 09, 2018

Aurelius is a Fraud company and does not pay renumeration to trainers. This is their business model and hence are able to generate a huge revenue without paying to contractual employees.
    As per the agreement between both the parties(Mr Mukesh, Mr Ankur from Aurelious), I should recieve
    my renumeration within 15 days I have completed the training on time but they never pay they trainer.. It is very unfortunate that big corporate in IT are picking this dubious company as their training partners.. I wonder if there is an internal agreement between them.
    They keep on delaying and say that the invoice is processing and once they have are fed up with you Mr Durgesh will keep on threatening you.
    Such a shameful and untrustworthy company to work with. Beware if they they fraud to trainers, employee ( they dont get paid for their services in Aurelius as well), I wonder they can do fraud to Corporate as well.