Audi & Vw South Africa — rebuild audi rs6
1. Bought a flagship vehicle, audi rs6 2010, 5700km from audi wonderboom, carel viljoen, contact number [protected] for the amount of r1, 602, 814.11
2. I was advised that the vehicle had rear suspension defects due to a previous accident but that it will be repaired under motor warrantee. It is now confirmed that the vehicle was involved in another accident and has structural damage.
3. Was advised to test the vehicle for 1 (one) month and then return it to audi centre arcadia, workshop manager, paul van der spruy with a list of all complaints and or defects that needed to be repaired or cleared.
4. Please refer to page 9 detailed faults list that was handed in with vehicle plus additional air-con pump failure.
5. Till today none of these faults could be corrected.
6. Technically the vehicle has been standing in audi workshops for 9/13 months
7. The vehicle is not roadworthy none the less save to drive, still no attempt from audi whatsoever to try to resolve this issue!
8. I have tried different channels to resolve this matter:-
• audi centre arcadia, paul van der spruy, [protected] / [protected]
• audi wonderboom, carel viljoen, [protected]
• audi hatfield, phillip, [protected], extended help received thank you!
• audi centre arcadia, phillip clough, [protected]
• motor finance corporation, krishan, [protected]
• motor finance corporation, edmund du toit, [protected]
• my own legal advisor, bean du plessis, [protected]
• audi & vw south africa, dawid powells, [protected]
• audi & vw south africa, lee-ann janse van rensburg, [protected]
• national consumer commission [protected]
• motor industry ombudsman of south africa [protected]
• mccarthy customer care, urma naude, [protected]
• mccarthy customer care, herman oosthuizen – actually from mccarthy rent-a-car aka budget rental
• bidvest, alma burger secretary to brian joffe, [protected] / [protected] who kindly advised me that the is still no suitable replacement for brand pretorius, previous ceo of audi & volkswagen south afica / naacaam
• alma burger also pointed me back to audi centre arcadia and told me that they should be held liable. Manager for audi centre arcadia, hendrik vermaak, [protected] / [protected]
9. So I am back where I started. To a workshop that could not even attend to any of my faults!
10. Was my expectance too high for r1, 602, 814.11 deal, or is this the normality of workmanship given from audi in south africa?
More Audi & Vw South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Audi Automobile Company - [email protected] 
- Audi SA - poor service delivery/customer satisfactory 
- Audi - problems with audi a3 1.4 t 
- Audi Roadside Assistance - damage
- Audi Automotive Company - false advertising scam!! 
- 2003 Audi A6 - airbag failure
- Audi - audi a4 car 2008 model
- Audi Jacksonville - dealer steals gun from customers car 
- Audi - service center - audi kuwait
- Audi - bacterial infection from air con system of q5