Audiwon $900, 000.00 and audi q7 sponsored by germany audi automobile company

C Sep 17, 2019 Review updated:

Email dated 9/6/2019 3:30 pm from Audi Automobile Int'l Promotions by Promotion Manager Douglas Ludwig: PDF attachment (ALHENCCU).
PDF stated I was winner of $900, 000.00 and 2019 Audi Q7 and to submit my details (name, dob, sex, marital status, country, nationality, cell phone#) to: [protected]@outlook.com (and said to go here to open my claim file).
I assume this is scam, so did not submit my info and/or open claim file as requested.
If I am wrong and this is not scam please let me know.
Thank you.

• Ke
    Ken Sai Oct 20, 2019

I have received the same e mail and i have no idea if it is a scam or what?so pçease any information that can help??

• Br
    Brian Stieglitz Oct 27, 2019

@Ken Sai Scam, see my comment below

• I received a mail that I won a promotion of Audi car. And the sender is asking for my phone number, full name etc. Just want to confirm. But I can see that something people have complained and I have not seen any of your response to their questions.

• Br
    Brian Stieglitz Oct 27, 2019

Douglas Ludwig, the name provided in these emails, is not a real person. He is not a promotional manager for Audi. Furthermore, the email is written as a PDF, implying that the sender could not send an email but rather a file.

• He
    Heather brandt Nov 15, 2019

I too got an email stating being a winner of an audi and a whole lot more

• Kj
    kj424 Nov 17, 2019

SCAM!!! got that message too.

• Um is not an answer! Nov 17, 2019

Omg don't tell me you fell for it! This is the oldest trick in the internet book!
    It's right up there with the prince from de island off of the ivory coast wanting access to his millions of dollars. You give him access to your account he promises to give you five million... He wipes you out instead!!!

• Ya
    Yaser Al-qadhi Dec 31, 2019

Hello,
    Me too I received the same email