Audiwon $900, 000.00 and audi q7 sponsored by germany audi automobile company

C Sep 17, 2019 Review updated:

Email dated 9/6/2019 3:30 pm from Audi Automobile Int'l Promotions by Promotion Manager Douglas Ludwig: PDF attachment (ALHENCCU).
PDF stated I was winner of $900, 000.00 and 2019 Audi Q7 and to submit my details (name, dob, sex, marital status, country, nationality, cell phone#) to: [protected]@outlook.com (and said to go here to open my claim file).
I assume this is scam, so did not submit my info and/or open claim file as requested.
If I am wrong and this is not scam please let me know.
Thank you.

• Mi
    Michelle r Yzaguirre Dec 29, 2020

I too got this am I in some kind of fraud danger??

Comments

• Me
    merari sauceda Dec 26, 2020

I did too received an email last year and eventually thus year 2020 I'm the winner of the 900, 000 and Q7 luxury SUV Q7 and I've responded back first time to enter drawing but this email is stating that I'm the winner and I'm still waiting on the delivery of the car who knows if it's true or not but would like to know if it's a scam or not because the first time I sent the email which is last year I did respond and gave my my so-called information

• Re
    Relative Media Nov 04, 2020

I have received this random email and just happened to type it into Google. Now I see a FEW people have been disturbed with the same

• Gu
    Gulo Nov 10, 2020

@Relative Media just received the same SCAM today snd just ihnored the same..waist of time...

• Pe
    Penny Luevano Sep 27, 2020

Still waiting on that 900, 000$ and my new Audi guess I b waiting a very very long time whoever sent this shot should b ashamed because I am very poor on ssi and I have no car I have to beg people and pay out the yingyang to even get a ride 10 miles away to the grocery store
    Disappointed and angry

• Ya
    Yaser Al-qadhi Dec 31, 2019

Hello,
    Me too I received the same email

• Kj
    kj424 Nov 17, 2019

SCAM!!! got that message too.

• He
    Heather brandt Nov 15, 2019

I too got an email stating being a winner of an audi and a whole lot more

• Br
    Brian Stieglitz Oct 27, 2019

Douglas Ludwig, the name provided in these emails, is not a real person. He is not a promotional manager for Audi. Furthermore, the email is written as a PDF, implying that the sender could not send an email but rather a file.

Comments

• I received a mail that I won a promotion of Audi car. And the sender is asking for my phone number, full name etc. Just want to confirm. But I can see that something people have complained and I have not seen any of your response to their questions.

• Ke
    Ken Sai Oct 20, 2019

I have received the same e mail and i have no idea if it is a scam or what?so pçease any information that can help??

• Br