Auction.comIllegal Auctions & Fraud

K

This Company is selling peoples homes illegally that are not verified in Default or making sure by calling bank or lender before putting your home up for auction. My home is currently on auction and I have NEVER ever been in default and through some bank error from a past bankrupt loan servicer of my loan back in 2002, my home is now on their auction site to be sold September 1st. Seems this company can illegally sell your home without direct verification with your lender, they can send someone to your home and take your picture standing in your own driveway which ends up becoming the picture on the auction site. They do not respond to the home owner or the banks own legal department sending a cease and desist order to them to remove the listing. People coming to my house now to see inside, making me feel invaded at same time embarrased as if I have not been working hard enough to keep my own home which also happens to be where I work from. Reading reviews this company has complaints across the board. They need to be slapped with a lawsuit and pay for duress and damages they cause. Yet alone remove innocent people from their auctions.

Santos34655 Jul 30, 2015

Stay away. This place is full of crack heads so bad that even the owner jokes about smoking crack. These people will submit false bids so they won't have to give refunds. Everybody will want a refund.
    You have been warned.

• To
    todelete Apr 27, 2013

These guys are fraud. I was the winning bidder on one auction and my acquaintance on another. Both (as many others did too) got rejected inspite of these being the high bids. They are just trying to gauge the market and not interested in selling unless you give them market value of the property for the loans!!! The stipulation of contract is that they will advise you in 1 week if the seller accepted your bid (WATCH OUT THIS IS IN REAL FINE PRINT!!!). After 10 days they tell me the seller will not accept the bid!!! Isn't that violation of Contract!!! I threatened to sue and they dont even give the address as to who to serve the papers too! I had time and consequential damages as I let other deals go as I was given to believe they would accept my offer.

They havent still returned the fee to bid or the deposit!!!