ATT / unethical behaviour
I called to set up services and was told that I could not do to a past due bill. I was told they saw one past due balance of almost 100 dollars. I paid the bill and then got the run around for three days. When I spoke to another rep. I was told that there was another bill found over 300 dollars. Instead of telling me about both accounts they lied so that I would pay one and still not give me service. I was then told i would have to pay that bill before service. Just one big run around and no honesty. I should have been told up front about both bills, not one and then the other.
More ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service