AT&T — internet
Due to a move, I called AT&T to cancel my internet service for the business at the first of July. I spent 1 hr and 20 mins. on the phone. Account no. is [protected]. After receiving another Bill I called again and was told there was no record of my cancellation and I would have to pay for not only July and August but also for through the end of my billing cycle in September. I spent 1 hr and 10 mins. on the phone again and then switched to another person who had no idea who I was. They said there was no record of my calls and I did not write down the original reference number. This is infuriating to endure. They also told me that I would continue to pay until they received the router which I took to UPS at the beginning of the month but they had no tracking on that. UPS informed me that they had seen it take months, at times, to resolve that.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service