AT&T / Internet
My account no with At&T: [protected]. I started my service with At&T on July 11 and ended my service within the 30 days. As addresses on the phone about the Att 30 day money-back guarantee, I decided to try, but because of the worst internet service, I decided to quit with them. As per the correspondence on 27th July (2:48 PM EST)with Tisha (Ref TP8415 ), initial installment charges and first-month charges were waived off with the Order # [protected]. But today suddenly they sent me a $285 stating the early termination fee. Why should we liable to pay any amount if we decided to cancel within the stipulated period ?
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service