The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ATT Rewards — promised $100 cash back
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I ordered ATT wireless internet and cable TV the telephone representative told me I would receive $100.00 cash back. When I got the post card in the mail I was told to go to getmyrewards.att.com to get the cash back. This web sight offers nothing in the way of a reward. I then called ATT at [protected] as instructed on the rewards card. I was put on hold for 30 minutes. The phone message kept saying they were receiving a high volume of calls and kept prompting me to go to ATT.com/rewards center. After the 30 minute wait on the phone it cut me off saying they were unable to take care of my call at that time. When I went to ATT.com/rewards center I got the same dead end web sight as getmyrewards.att.com. Why do they offer this cash back only to be a total deception and waste of time to the customer?
More ATT Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service