AT&T — att mobile
I called att mobile on July 18, 2019 to upgrade my phone. I was told that I qualified for a buy one get one free promotion. I was told that my husbands number could be transferred to the free phone. Before the conversation was over, the lady told me the free phone would have a new number so my husband said he would change his number. I was told that my average bill would be $165 per month.
I called today to see why my bills are so high; Last month $250, this month $313. The representative Julie told me that I'm paying for two $800 phones, that I did not qualify for the buy one get one free promotion. I asked to speak to someone in management. Someone named Kenzie came onto the phone, she used the word unfortunately a lot and talked in circles. She told me that this could not be fixed. I requested to speak to someone in upper management, she said I would be called back in 72 hours, but unfortunately they would tell me the same thing.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service