ATT — all services
5/18/18 Called ATT to discuss my bill because the amount from April to May went from $238.87 in April to $ 329.29 in May. I asked why and they said my promotions fell off. I spoke with Laylani employee ID LF7918 an Leslie and aa confirmation number of 4039911609A was given and I was told I would get a credit on y next bill of $139.05. I received my June 2018 bill and the amount was $ 190.44. Then I received my July 2018 bill and the billed amount was $ 218.20. I called and spoke with Marie employee ID # GC5190 on 7/13/18. She referred me to Dierra ID # DE2665. At this time Dierra said she would give me $44.25 off my bill for the next 6 months. My bill for July was $ 218.20 and then I received my August bill and it was $ 267.19. I just paid it because I call every single month and nothing gets done.
Here is a summary of my bills.
Feb $ 310.64
March $ 231.75
April $ 246.94
May $ 329.49
June $ 190.44
July $ 218.20
Aug $ 267.19
Sep $ 231.87
How could there be so much fluctuation on a bill?
More ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service