ATTall services

S Sep 24, 2018

5/18/18 Called ATT to discuss my bill because the amount from April to May went from $238.87 in April to $ 329.29 in May. I asked why and they said my promotions fell off. I spoke with Laylani employee ID LF7918 an Leslie and aa confirmation number of 4039911609A was given and I was told I would get a credit on y next bill of $139.05. I received my June 2018 bill and the amount was $ 190.44. Then I received my July 2018 bill and the billed amount was $ 218.20. I called and spoke with Marie employee ID # GC5190 on 7/13/18. She referred me to Dierra ID # DE2665. At this time Dierra said she would give me $44.25 off my bill for the next 6 months. My bill for July was $ 218.20 and then I received my August bill and it was $ 267.19. I just paid it because I call every single month and nothing gets done.
Here is a summary of my bills.
Jan $287.51
June $ 190.44
July $ 218.20
Aug $ 267.19
Sep $ 231.87

How could there be so much fluctuation on a bill?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices