AT&T Advertising & Publishing — refused to cancel print ad
Was given a 'Telemarketer' sales rep. out of MI this past summer (2008) and when I got around to calling her back, well before closing date, to let her know I was canceling ad this year (ineffective advertising and cut costs significantly) I never heard from her in return. Also sent a letter of cancellation to Corporate offices in Brookfield, WI to confirm cancellation, NO RESPONSE. But I thought all was ok... never received a new packet, or contract except for my Yellowpages.com Web-Site forms. I decided to keep that going because it is cheap. But when I looked in the new Phone Book, what was there? My AD! Now I am stuck with trying to resolve this on my own and not being able to get through to ANYBODY to try and help me out with this. The only ones who call me are the reps in Billing, trying to collect money from me I don't have in these unfortunate trying times. What a horrible thing to have to deal with!
More AT&T Advertising & Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service