Asurion Insurance — sending bad phones once claim is made and deductable is paid
I paid monthly premium and when phone went bad, I paid $85 deductable and got a used and barely working phone. When I called to return the phone I got lot of wait time and cold shoulder. They forced me to send the phone first so they can check my claim and then send the phone. They promised this will have turn around of 24 hrs. I did not get the phone for 2 days. I called back and was told they made error and not sure what happend. Again this is after 30 minutes of conversation now with very rude supervisor. I cancelled my insurance and requested refund of my deductable. I was told it will take 4 weeks for refund to show up and was told to give then a call if I do not get refund!!. Extreamly bad services and I would advise a word of caution before you insure your phone with this scamming company.
More Asurion Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service!
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud
- Asurion - worthless warranty
- Asurion - locked iphone 8 replacement phone with verizon wireless service