Aspen Dental — rip off!!!
I went to Aspen Dental a few weeks ago for a "Free" cleaning. All of the sudden I needed 4 cavities filled, 2 root canals, and I was told I was using the wrong toothpaste and toothbrush. They wanted me to take a loan out for $4, 500.00 ?!?! What!!!
My appointment lasted over 2 hours due to everyone trying to sell me something! Tests, mouth guards, toothpaste, etc.
I knew my teeth were not that bad so I went to another dentist. I did have 1 cavity that's it! It cost me $70.00.
I will never go back to that horrible rip off Aspen Dental again! I have told everyone I know never to go there for any reason!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment 
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal