Aspen Dental Management — billing for services not rendered
I obviously started with Aspen Dental because the handled my discount program from Careington 500. Nice discounts.
No problem in 3 years until new female dentist and offive manager this year. That is when they started padding the bills. I had a simple extraction, xray, novacaine, pull, pull, out. I looked at the tooth in 1 piece.
I find out they charged for surgical extraction. They owe me $96.00. on another date charged me for limited visit $83.00. they called me right in and filled the tooth. Where is visit?
I filed a chargeback with VISA and just received Aspen's side of story.
Lie, lie, lie, lie, they are all in on it. If I lose this I will be more mad than I am now.
I would love a class action suit!
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment 
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental Management - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal