Aspen Dental$130 free toothbrush

D

Went to Aspen dental for tooth fillings. They told me I have first to do teeth cleaning and then they can do the fillings. They did the cleaning and the hygienist gave me a tooth brush to clean my teeth every night. The hygienist never told me about the price of the tooth brush and I never asked. While looking at the bill I found something odd. Aspen dental DID CHARGE ME $130 for the TOOTHBRUSH. I went to their office and told them that I do not want the toothbrush and want my money back. I did give them the tooth brush back and they told me they will put the $130 back to my credit card. Till now, after several weeks, Aspen Dental did not pay me back the $130!

• Sj
    SJ40 Sep 02, 2011

Was it an electrical toothbrush? If so, when hygienist gave you the toothbrush, didn't it seem strange to you that they would give you an electrical toothbrush for free? I would start asking questions right there. Normally they would give you a regular toothbrush, if it is free.