Ashwood UniversityScammers

B

People stay away from this so-called "ashwwod university"they are nothing but fake, the will scam you of your money. I made about 599.00 to the university through a money gram on 5/5/08 they cashed it on 5/7/08 and tell me they never received anything . Folks they are fake do not pay any money to them. I want the goverment to intervene and shut this nappy headed indians with americans names before is too late.
List of fakes names like fiona, mark etc

• Vi
    Vir singh Oct 18, 2009

This seems to be right. I was thinking to go for degree fro ashwood now I shall think many times to put my hard earned money. thanks for puting complaints if have.

• Be
    bellaitaliano Dec 17, 2009

or you could do it the right way...through good, old-fashioned schooling like so many of us. there's no getting around it. if you want a degree...a legitimate degree...you have to work for it. that's just something you all need to get through to yourselves. sorry you had to be scammed and learn the hard way.

• Pe
    Peterlee007 Apr 29, 2011

@Blackcutee Sorry to learn that you lost your money but have you considered the possibility that may be the university never really got your money and it is stolen or misplaced?

@Vir Singh I think all you need to do is to trust in online payment methods :) I doubt that the university is the one to be blamed here.