Ashra Spell Enchantmentsfraud

T Review updated:

Please do not think about purchasing anything from her. She is a fraud and someone who feeds off of people who are feeling down. Trust me I have been there. She lies and is nothing that she claims to be. If your struggling with something the shortest solution to your problem is the distance between your knees and the floor. Have faith in the good Lord. ( or whatever it is you believe in) Please do not waste your money on this woman

• Jl
    jlazauskas Nov 09, 2019

I know she's real I don't have a doubt.
    I wish she would talk to me.
    I need her guidance and help.
    I really need her!!!

• Al
    Alexandra1 Jan 05, 2019

I sent Ashra Koehn an email on Monday, and she has not responded back. I heard she usually gets back to people within at least 72 hours, but she certainly has not. It is now Friday...and no sign of life from her! Will she respond to my email?

Alexandra

Anthony1018 Jun 07, 2012

Ashras spells DO NOT WORK. She states that she refunds you your money back in 14 days? Do you really believe that you will see results in 14 days? What happens if the spell you paid for is over 14 days and no results? This is a scam and money DOWN THE DRAIN. People I lost my money, I warn you all don't bother wasting your money on this fiend. Moreover, if he or she is meant to happen, you don't need a "Spell" to make this a reality. Sometimes these spells are FORCING nature from taking it course and even though you might get him or her via ashras spells, it might turn out to be the WRONG PERSON for you.

• Dr
    Dr Ogun II May 17, 2012

Don't trust fakes! Dr. Ogun knows all.

I cast for you immediately. Guaranteed satisfaction!

Contact Dr Ogun: [email protected]
    via this phone number +234(080)[protected].

• Ri
    Ridge road Sep 12, 2011

Hello Everyone,
    Two weeks ago my situation seemed desperate. I had been with my boyfriend for almost a year. I felt incredible connection on so many levels with him. He told me he loved me too. But 2 months ago he left me because he and his ex of 4 years decided to reunite. He told me to let him go and to never contact him again. Most of you who are looking for Ashra's help are familiar with the gut twisting, heart wrenching pain I was going through. I did try to let him go out of my heart but I failed. I requested a spell from Ashra and she convinced me she would have no problem bringing my love back to me. She had the spell cast for me on august 30 2011. A week later I found out that my love and the other woman broke up.. And yesterday He called me for the first time in 2 months telling me how sorry he was, that he made a wrong choice, that he kept seeing dreams about me, that he missed me very much.
    Everything happened the way Ashra promised it would . My love ended it with the other woman and came to me within two weeks . Am I happy now? Not really. The guy I love is a compulsive liar and manipulater. He lied to me the whole time we were together . He left me for his ex then found out she had multiple affairs, broke up with her, got wasted and came back to me because he knew I loved him genuinely, told me things he knew I wanted to hear.
    Ashra's spells do work. Therefore before requesting one make sure you really need what you are asking for.

• Mw
    mwjourney Jan 10, 2020

@Ridge road Hi! I am struggling now, my boyfriend broke up with me and I really want us to get back together. May I know how much you pay for ashra to cast your spell? Thanks

• Ashra Mar 25, 2011

The original complaints have been removed because the client has chosen to remove them. The statements were no longer valid or correct. It was their personal choice to not support the lies and misrepresentation of this website.

I wouldn’t take this website too seriously. It seems a lot of people who have never had contact with me like to type and make gossip for their own entertainment. In this way, they seem to be “entertained”.

Anyone who has been misinformed about how to receive a refund can use the link above to make their request and provide their details.

This is the only profile that I post under. I think people need to exercise caution and avoid trusting people who post, but have never been a client. There are plenty of people on here that are not interested in the better interest of the person or client.

Those people that have been a client and are seeking a refund can make their requests here: http://freelovespells.ca/department/refunds.php