Ashley Stewartstore manager

J Dec 30, 2019

The 367 store manager is very unprofessional, she never wants to do returns if she's the person who made the sell, and she speaks to customers like we don't matter. I've suggested that she rotate/bring clothing items from other store locations or online, she laughed at me, then when one of the other employees said that my suggestion was a good idea, the store manager replied, " that's not your place" really disrespectful, and told that employee, " go find something to do before i find it for you", the young lady who was helping me was doing her job by helping me. As long as this manager works for this brand, i will not patronize this business anymore, and promote the poor customer service on all of my social media accounts.