Ashley Madisoncancel membership

J Review updated:

Dear Assistant:
I have no idea of the company name. All that appeared on my Visa statment
is a charge for $46.93 and the name associated with the charge was;
PAY-CARDHELP.NET [protected].
I would like to cancel my subscription and charges.

Joe (another email address is: joseph.[protected]@ottawa.ca)

• Updated by Karen Eutsey · Oct 08, 2018

I’ve been suspended while in the middle of a conversation with a gentleman please call me at 845)392-1234

• Ed
    EdwardRochester3 Sep 29, 2010

After seeing one of the much hyped Ashley Madison ads on TV and an interview with their CEO, Noel Biderman, I signed up out of curiosity. Like so many other guys I've since read about, I was pleasantly surprised to be immediately contacted by a likely sounding local lady and enticed into buying one of their exorbitant credit packages in order to speak to her. After she'd ensured I'd all but used up my credits in conversation with her, she went silent.

I now know that she was probably a fake, sat in their offices in Canada thousands of miles away from me, employed by AM to reel in suckers like me. They even as much as admit to the practice in miniscule print in their Terms & Conditions where these ladies are described as 'online hosts' who are engaged in 'marketing activity'. They also automatically re-bill you unless you go through a deliberately difficult and convoluted process to extricate yourself from their clutches.

So my question is, what's the difference between Ashley Madison’s nefarious ‘marketing activity’ and a Nigerian scamming operation? The answer - not a lot! As in the African scams, the sole purpose of these online hosts is to persuade men to spend their money by pretending to be something and someone they're not.

Of course Ashley Madison calculate that no-one will run squealing to the authorities or law courts because of the illicit nature of the site's activity. Some might say 'it serves you right'. Certainly I should have been alerted by the fact that the majority of 'women' on the site have publicly viewable photos. It is now obvious to me that any real ladies on an affairs/adultery dating site would not post a picture of themselves for all to view.

The Ashley Madison operation is little more than a slick and convincing swindle to part men with their money. The chances of actually meeting a real woman with whom you might actually conduct an affair are about as remote as the hair growing back on their CEO's balding head!

• Am
    amfraud11 Feb 11, 2011

Are you a victim of fraud? Tell us your story, email [email protected]

• Cw
    cwbone Jan 20, 2012

I signed up for free account, after finding there is nothing free about it tried to delete account. The only way to delete account is to pay 19 dollars and give them credit card info.

James Cooke Feb 21, 2012

My information has appeared on the Ashley Madison dating web site. I did not knowingly submit this information and it has become a huge source of incovenience and embarrassment. How do I ensure the information is removed?

• Ex
    exgtic Apr 15, 2013

I am listed as a woman looking for men. I am a man looking for women. I do not want to have anything more to do with Ashley Madison. Remove my profile immediately Confirm ASAP

• Se
    Sean Adams May 07, 2015

I wish to stop receiving emails from Ashley Madison.

• Fg
    FGV2018 Aug 20, 2018

The site charges for credits which has never been requested or authorized. USD 120 for 500 credits were charges, but never requested...

Stealing money from credit card!!! No solution yet!!!

• Ra
    rainbow04 Aug 29, 2018

Please remove my number from a account that is not mine. 662-582-8922
    I got 17 calls lately and this text this morning.
    The guy said he would report. I am not a customer nor do I want to be. This is harassment. Please remove and thank you

• Ka
    Karen Eutsey Oct 15, 2018

I m temporary suspended please tell me why my name is Karen eutsey I've been suspended I don't know why I'm in the middle of connecting up with someone and then I'm no longer able to speak please reconnect me or please call me my number is 845)392-1234

• Pi
    Pissedmom44 Jul 15, 2019

I thought I was getting off so I deleted my account now I can't pull your site up. I was really enjoying it but now it makes me a little sad.

• Do
    Dominique Mc Sep 09, 2019

Every time I make a profile it gets deleted. They always say I violated something but never specific. Here's the thing if I asked to be spoiled and maintained to any man on that site whether they are single or married why does it matter. If I'm looking for a man that is my expectation in any relationship.

maria+1(929)498-0017 Mar 06, 2020

why is not working for creating account

maria+1(929)498-0017 Mar 06, 2020

help me for creating account

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices