Ashley Home Storesliving room sofas

S Jan 02, 2020

I had my couch delivered at the end of november and the couch broke in the middle of the frame on christmas day when 2 people sat on it. Less than a month the couch broke. I barely use the couch since i'm never home, however the cushions look like i've using it for years. I wanted to switch the couch and was not given that option. When the repair man came he said it was a bad break but he thought he could fix it. I told him i just got that new couch and didn't want something that was broken when i just got it. When corporate called me, i told them again that i wanted credit on the sofas so i could get something that was better quality and did not want to keep a broken furniture. I told them i was very unhappy and they told me i had to keep it because it had been more than 72 hours. I bought a lot of furniture from Ashley for my new home and would like better customer support and able to get something that is not broken. I would appreciate if you can help me in this matter so i can get my living room furniture.
My name is Siri
you can contact me at [protected]