ADVERTISIMENT

Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI2 months to get a table!!

Do not order anything from ashley furniture unless they have it in stock.

I wanted bar height table, but of course they didn't have a single one in their 50, 000 sq ft showroom. So I picked one from a catalog with a sales rep. It's been 4 weeks, and no call.

I just called over there wondering where the f my $300 bar table is, that I already paid for, and some random chick said it was going to be another month!!

I work for a manufacturer... And nothing takes 2 months to ship out! Especially not a damn bar table. I will never buy anything from ashley again. Thanks joe the sales # for not calling me and letting me know. Hope you take your commission and buy some self defense lessons because i'm coming for you.

Comment Guidelines