The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ASC Warranty — won't honor contract
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought a used car on May 8th, 2012, took out the 90 day warranty through ASC Warranty just in case there was an major issues with that time frame. 3rd day having the car i am told the transmission needs to be replace by two mechanics.
I called the ASC and they say it's NOT covered because of pre-exsiting condition and will not be paying for anything.
Even though when i bought the car it stated, (which i have a copy of)
' www.platinumautoexchangeinc.com For Sale is a 2005 Mini Cooper S with VERY LOW miles!! 66k miles! In excellent condition inside and out. Engine and automatic transmission are in perfect ..." So how can if be pre existing?? If i don't hear anything back from ACS I am pursing legal action with my attorney and the BBB. If i don't here from Terry Small the Director of Operations next week. You can reach me at [protected]@yahoo.com
More ASC Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - drivetrain "plus" coverage
- ASC - payment reversal
- ASC Warranty - won't cover drive shaft falling off.
- ASC (America's Serving Company) - Mortgage Loan
- ASC - fraud
- ASC Servicing Company - Withdrawing money from account for their made up fees!