Art Van Furniture — sectional
We had a good experience buying our couch at the Naperville IL store with Allison. We were unable to get our whole couch at once which was disappointing but we agreed because it was finally a couch we found that we liked. When receiving the 2nd half- it did not fit with the 1st half and we were told we would be called that day. We were never called- i called. And now someone can't come look at it for another week and a half.
We have already been waiting so long in the first place. We waited 8 weeks- it was wrong- nobody called for a week- now we have to wait another week for someone to even come out to see if anything can be done.
Overall this has been super disappointing and we are displeased with this.
More Art Van Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Art Van Furniture - poor quality 
- Art Van Furniture - king koil queen mattress-horrible!! 
- Art Van - poor service 
- Art Van Furniture - lying salespeople - beware 
- Art Van - terrible service 
- Art Van Furniture - 3/3-4/6 bookcase rails/black #200053118, invoice #44-1302161 & 11-1801769
- Art Van Furniture - billing department through synchrony
- Art Van Furniture - sofa
- Art Van Furniture - mattress
- Art Van Furniture - horrible customer service/furniture not received