Armani Exchangeunethical behavior

S Jul 16, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam,

Kindly note that I bought a shirt from Armani Exchange on 23/05/2019, and I wore it once and washed it normally (as per the temperature degree mentioned on the shirt) and ironed it (as per the temperature degree mentioned on the leaflet shirt), after ironing the shirt got torn (please check below attached picture). After that, I went to the shop where I bought the shirt from and explained the situation (I went there on 29/06/2019), but unfortunately their feedback was that they cannot do anything about it since I bought the shirt more than one month ago. This behavior was not professional at all and I was really disappointed by their unethical feedback and response.
Therefore, I request an immediate solution for this situation please, either a total refund or an exchange with any other item for the same value.
Awaiting your feedback.
Regards,
Sana Kayyal

unethical behavior

• La
    Labinot Baraliu Aug 11, 2019

Same happened to me. Very disappointed and store won't do anything..they simply said call customer service.