Arizona Public Service Company [APS] — metering and service
i am not provided my hourly usage in the past, or even now, since i had a new meter installed. there is no way for me to verify my bill without this info.
my meter is not understandable, and aps provides no explanation of the 12 fields, as they are different from the 9 fields for the meter they show online.
i cant pick the right plan without knowing my hourly usage. it should be a crime to bill people without giving them an accurate accounting and explanation of the plan.
More Arizona Public Service Company [APS] Complaints & Reviews
- APS - power shut off when bill was current 
- APS - overcharged 
- APS - outrageous fees 
- APS - harassment
- APS - unjustified harassment 
- APS (Arizona Public Service) - deliberately slowing the process of permission to operate solar panels
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - unjust & unjustified rate hike
- Arizona Public Service Company [APS] - billing practices
- APS - rates 
- APS - harrasment/extortion