London Bridge Hospital Logo

London Bridge Hospital

Having problems with London Bridge Hospital?

London Bridge Hospital Customer Service Contacts

+44 207 407 3100 (London Bridge Hospital)
+44 203 131 7541 (Customer Service)
+44 207 234 2009 (Book an Appointment)
+44 207 234 2500 (Book A Physiotherapy Appointment)
+44 207 234 2773 (Book An X-Ray, A CT Scan Or An Ultrasound)
+44 207 234 2450 (Book An MRI)
+44 207 234 2274 (Day Surgery Unit)
+44 207 234 2570 (Payment By Phone)
+44 207 616 4927 (Self-Pay Team)
+44 207 616 4928 (Self-Pay Team)
27 Tooley Street
London
United Kingdom - SE12PR
London Bridge Hospital, Private Care at Guys
Great Maze Pond, London SE1 3PU

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with London Bridge Hospital Customer Service. Initial London Bridge Hospital complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for London Bridge Hospital above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about London Bridge Hospital. Discuss the issues you have had with London Bridge Hospital and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

London Bridge Hospital — False appointment letter

Here is the offer letter i got from Dr Howell Morgon claiming to be the human resouce head of London bridge...

londonbridge hospital — fake checks

RECEIVED A JOB OFFER, AGREEMENT FROM LONDON BRIDGE HOSPITAL WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS, PLS CONFIRM ME IT IS...

London bridge hospital, London — I want to know whether the job offer is genuine

I have received a job offer from London bridge Hospital london for the post of "clinical consultant". i...

London

London Bridge Hospital — Job offer

Sir, I have received a letter of Appointment I wish to know whether it is genuine offer or scam. Pl send...

London Bridge HospitalAppointment of general physician

I received a mail from dr. George mutton, human resorce manager london bridge hospital regarding my job confirmation as a gp & when I fw. The signed soft copy of aggreement they asked me to rs.79, 764.52 to axis bank current a/c [protected], a/c name zul d j, pan no. Blpps8047g, br. Kopairkairne "in cash" to agent's liaison ac.co-ordinate. They (+501 prof...&+[protected] john mark head, visa/work permit operations, web jm. Travels. Yolasite.com.) phoned me several times for the immediate tr. So that visa etc. May be furnished soon.
Pl. Send ur adv. Regardind the authenticatin of the said proposed job to my mail id"dr. [protected]@yahoo. Mail" or mob.+[protected] to protect me if anything wrong with the joining or money tr. (reimbursed with one month salery in adv.in my ac. At harinagar.
Dr. Kavi kumar

sany Sep 17, 2009

dear sir
      the same offer i also got from london bridge hospital, let me know is it true or not.
      s k singh .
      [email protected]

• Ba
      Balakutty Sep 25, 2009

Yes am also got the same offer/appointment letter which i feel fake and money making trick. Pls, somebody help to find that. Help me throu [email protected]

• Pa
      pallabob Oct 05, 2009

hi even i have received a mail from the london bridge hospital, I think we need to call and find out if such openings really exist or not. The hospital is there but dont know if the openings are true or not

Jabir Oct 05, 2009

I also recieved this pan number the following scam mail

AIR LINK COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES

Air Link Courier Delivery Service Ltd Company
      Unit 203D, Elgin Crescent
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;
      Eastern Business Park,
      London heathrow Airport,
      London -TW6 2RX, United Kingdom.
      Telephone: (+44) [protected].

Dear Lucky Winner "S.Mohamed Jabir",

We are very glad to inform you that your mail was receive in this office desk; you have chosen the Normal Class Delivery which is 72Hours Time of Delivery and Cost of delivery is 30, 000.00 INR.

Normal class delivery: 72 hours (Cost 30, 000.00INR)

Mailing 10, 000.00INR 00.00
      Insurance 15, 000.00INR 00.00
      Administrative 5, 000.00INR 00.00
      TOTAL 30, 000.00INR 00.00

So you are advise to make the payment of the sum of 30, 000.00 INR into the below account so that your winning parcel can be approve and cleared for delivery here in our office.

Make payment with the below account information and send to us a scan copy of the payment/acknowledgement slip for our office verification.

ACCOUNT PAYMENT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME: ZUBY DJ

ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]

PAN NUMBER: BLPPS8047G.

BANK NAME: ICICI BANK

BANK BRANCH: KOPERKHAIRNE.

Note: you are to make payment immediately as you have promised to enable our Agent/Special diplomat commence with the delivery of your winning parcel.

After making the payment ensure to send to us a scan copy of the payment/acknowledgement slip for our office verification.

Kindly Note: That your make scan receipt must reach this company desk in less than 48hours, if you do not want to forfeit your delivery.

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service. Do have a wonderful day in anticipation to hearing from you ASAP.
      We attached a copy of our company letter of guarantee for your view.

AIR LINK COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES
      **Air link Cargo Courier Service Eastern Business Park, London heathrow Airport, London -TW6 2RX, United Kingdom.

Yours Sincerely,

Thanks For Your Understanding
      Once Again Congratulations.
      Mr. Shine Liu.
      Company Number: (+44) [protected].
      Dispatch Officer{Air Link Courier Delivery Service Ltd}
      24 HOURS SERVICE.

London Bridge Hospital — Appointment and cotract letter

I want to know that this is true or scam. my E mail address: (dr.[protected]@yahoo.co.in) Dear:Dr.Rohit kumar...