The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ardent Property Management — Unethical and fraudulent charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
STAY AWAY FROM ARDENT COMMUNITIES! Ardent, formerly known as "Triangle" is a complete joke of a company. I have been in property management for more than 20 years and have never seen such unethical and poor service in a community. As a renter of more than 15 years, and inspecting apartments after residents move out, I truly don't know how this company gets away with the crap that they do. After living at FIELDSTONE TRACE apartments in Westerville, Ohio for 2.5 years, I receive a bill for almost $1000.00! Due to the old age of FIELDSTONE TRACE, the company had decided to finally start upgrading the interiors as they had the old gold colored countertops, dark brown cabinets, faucets and light fixtures that were at least 25 years old. Well, because the company is the cheap one that it is, they are actually charging the resident for the upgrades as they moveout! Sadly, not all people know their rights as a resident. Being in the industry for so long, I know this isn't possible. A person cannot be charged unless there are actual damages. If the apartment is returned in the same condition it was received, absolutely no way can the landlord expect the departing resident to pay for the turn costs of the upgrade. If you are one of these people, don't take it, fight it as far as you have to go. We cannot let this ridiculous company continue to rip people off. Check out "[redacted].com" and the BBB and the Attorney General site etc. The numerous reports filed against this company is endless!
More Ardent Property Management Complaints & Reviews
- Ardent Property Management/Fieldstone Trace - Theft & Fraud
- Ardent Property Management - Scam and cheating
- Ardent Property Management - Treatment of residents
- Ardent Property Management - Abuse of consumer
- Ardent Property Management - Unethical business!
- Ardent Property Management Inc., Fieldstone Trace - Not issuing a refund check.
- Ardent Property Management - apartment management
- Ardent Property Management - fraudulent practices
- Ardent Properties - Poor service
- Ardent Property - over chargesd