Aramarkdisgusting service!

I have personally watched Aramark employees that work in the kitchen of schools, dropping food and picking it back up and not even cleaning it and serving it. I have witnessed milk being returned half empty, and put into other containers and resold. I have witnessed workers sneezing on hamburgers before wrapping them for sale. I have even watched as a bug crawled on a piece of food and was squashed and the food still served. Aramark is disgusting. They should be fined and put out of business. There are so many complaints about this company.

They are gross.

• Hu
    Hurt (Basking Ridge, NJ) Jul 23, 2009

I work at one of the companies under the United Health Group -- Ingenix (in Basking Ridge, NJ). The Kitchen / Cafeteria is managed by the Aramark company. The Manager that runs the cafeteria is really RACIST. I feel so helpless! Who can I complain about something like this? When my other "white" coworker go in the cafeteria they get charged LESS than what we do plus they get a smile! This lady always looks down at us and always FROWNING at us. I don't care if she smiles or not -- that's her business. But when she starts charging me for MILK (for coffee) where it's FREE for the others, I take an issue with that !!

Unfortunately, we have NO ONE in this company who can take complaints for things like this. And if the Manager of the Caferia is teaching the decriminative acts to her other employees -- we get the same treatment from other employees from this cafe. I'd always HEARD about racisim but now unfortunately, I'm starting understand it very well.