Apporio Infolabsapporio taxi - uber clone

E Jun 17, 2019

Apporio was supposed to deliver the full app in May. They have asked for close the project at middle may and send the App as is. They send me the basic app and WEB App doesn't work. Everything went well with their salesperson Amir until I paid. It was all downhill after I paid. I have asked for give me technical support and they are not responding. I hope I have not been scammed. Beware. I am still following up. Still no reply. I am very disappointed. Their project manager Ankit is a terrible project manager. Beware. I have learned my lesson. Their contract promised weekly updates from the project team. That didn't happen. Don't deal with this company. I feel that I have been scammed.