AOLMail

S Feb 08, 2021

Extortion is a federal crime this scumbag needs to be in jail...

I have recorded wanking with the help of your device and its webcam and now I have got an entertaining and incriminating vid on you.
Does it bring you to the question how is this possible?
My program infected your device, besides your camera turning on I also have got gateway to ur electronic-mail contact details and to your social networks.
Now I have the possibility to share this staggering video clip with your co-workers, buddies and loved ones or just publish ur tape on the web.
My opening and closing offer to preserve your public image in the sight of ur relatives - pay me for the work i've done.
I've never realized the reason for jerking off, I believe this is a bad thing contradicting the cultus.
Anyway it's not for me to convict people of their passion.
I'm not I won't talk what's good and what's bad and i'll get straight to the chase.
Does it bring you to the question how is this possible?
It does not matter what you do during your rec time, but one of the ways I generate income is hunting people with the same liking for play with yourself, accordingly I wish to be rewarded for the work I performed.
Forty-eight h remained from the time of opening this notice for the payment, if u ignore the requirements, I am going to publish your video clip on the net and present it to ur buds and relatives turning your life into a [censored]ing nightmare!
This is gonna come up in ninety-six hours.
Hopefully you get everything from what I have told? Sorry for my english. Do not try to communicate with me, your cries aren't going to be heeded, this email is hacked and soon the access to it will be denied. D.
This is gonna come up in ninety-six hours.