AOLEmail

I am a Verizon customer who was offloaded to AOL when Vwerizon ended email services. Kept my Verizon email address, and the switch was not too hard, although the AOL email set up is not as good.

Today, suddenly, I can only access the AOL home and news page on my PC, and if I go to sign in, or type in the address to go straight to email, I am brought back to the sign in page, and signing in only goes back to the AOL home and news page!! Around and around ad nauseum!!

Support? You're kidding, right? Chat does NOT give you chat, and asking for typical questions to be answered leaves you in a long queue o answers that are useless.

NO customer service, and NO reason to have this issue, except they want you to get out of Verizon altogether, and get an AOL email account.

NOT the way to entice me!!

AOL sucked before, and they suck now!!!

• Er
    erbirt Apr 11, 2018

I get comments and can write a comment HOWEVER, WHEN SOMEONE REPLIES TO A COMMENT i MADE I CAN NO LONGER ANSWER THEM, JUST A BLANK WHITE SCREEN AND HAVE WATCHED THAT WHITE SCREEN FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. Whats wrong?????? With your service, it is not my computer