Having problems with AOL?

AOL reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2006. The latest review aol mail was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint Customer service was resolved on Jun 27, 2013. AOL has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 123 reviews. AOL has resolved 20 complaints.

AOL Customer Service Contacts

22000 AOL Way
Sterling, Virginia
United States - 20166

AOL Complaints & Reviews

AOLYour bias opinion on Trump and not reporting the facts

I am very tired of opening my aol account and seeing nothing but false statements about trump. I don't know the reason he is trying to save us. What don't you understand about that. I hope you people get a socialist president and understand the ramifications.

Trump is trying to save america and not giving money to illegal aliens.

I have been in the health care industry for over 40 years. The american people have little rights. We had to provide free service to illegals that americans were paying for. What is wrong with this picture. If you want this take money out of your tax payer dollars and let them live with you.

Sandicaya Jul 23, 2020

Trump always has his personal interest at heart. He has tons of money in the stock market. That's why he freaked out when he heard about the corona virus. His delay is estimated by scientists to have cost over 20, 000 American lives. Now he's sending his federal thugs to Portland OR & they're picking up peaceful people standing on the streets, but a blanket over them, & drag them into an unmarked van while the rioters continue to throw bricks, bombs, & destroy businesses. He's not helping. Obama/Biden left him a great economy & look what he's done with it. Had he acted immediately to the coronavirus & required masks & social distancing, we would all be back to work by now. He now has a 29% approval rating so don't count on people raving about how great he is. It's cause & affect.

mail.aol.comAll facebook messages going into spam

I have many friends in several categories of Facebook. I had always deleted spam without looking at it. I had noticed that I had no Facebook messages in the IN BOX. My inbox has a lot of what I would call junk mail from people who clam to be doctors trying to sell expensive products.political junk from liberals and others. That should be spam becauseI get about 100 messages a day. A few weeks ago I decided to see what was in spam and discovered to my shock that all my Facebook messages were in spam. I never gave permission for that and I want all Facebook back in the IN BOX where it belongs. I now need to move them out of spam and into in box every day

Jan 16, 2020

AOL — aol email service

I've been with AOL for well over 15yrs. I was happy with the service, no issues. Over the last year, not only...

AOLaol moderators

I published my real first name when commenting on a news story and the moderator without my permission renamed me CynaCorn. How dare they rename me. I gave NO permission for this type of behavior. Date was January 2, 2020. Desirable solution is for AOL to refrain from changing my identity or I will consider taking this to the FCC. Their interference is not welcome and is quite insulting. I pay for AOL and they have NO right to change my identity. If it happens again, I will file a complaint with the FCC.

AOLFalse advertising

It happens everyday You post a story like this Where Dolly Parton lives at 72 is tough to take. That's the false add. I click on the story and it shows me every solobertys house on the planet but never shows me Dollys and I also have to click on a new page for every house all 313 and wait for them to load. I made it my mission in life to NEVER buy anything advertised on a page that does that EVER. If the headline isn't anywhere in the article them don't put it on the page.

AOLaol news articles

AOL news continuously puts liberal viewpoint news that attack our President Trump into the AOL website. Why are readers subjected to an onslaught of negative articles against the Trump administration? Verizon should be ashamed to have AOL as a branch of their network. Stop the hate directed at our president.

Recent example article in AOL news:
          Democrat likens Trump to Ku Klux Klan member
          Support for impeachment soars among independents

• Je
              Jerry1950 Jul 08, 2020

The stories go both ways. Remember, Trump daily attacks people who he feels are not loyal to him through his twitter account. I believe you have to expect retaliatory stories that show up with negative comments about what the President does or says.

• Ei
              Eileen Rubino Badger Apr 08, 2020

I couldn't agree more !! Aol bashes President Trump on a daily basis !! I'm fed up with their hate and unprofessional conduct 😠😠😠😠

AOLComments on aol news weather

On sept. 12, 2019 I was making posts to some of the comments on the AOL news local. Someone at AOL kept deleting anything I posted even if it was a positive remark. I made a remark about Nadler and the impeachment vote; a remark about Elizabeth Warren and her intelligence; and remarks about trump's welfare to the rich in response to another post writer.

I would like you to look into the person who is continually deleting my posts and for no good reasons.

JoAnne Berliner

AOLAdvertising

It has become almost impossible to read articles in your "Welcome" area because of the constant advertising that overs the story. I was just trying to read,
              HOA Harasses Disabled Resident To No End, But They Wouldn't Get The Last Laugh
              and finally just shut it down because I was unable to read most of the story.
              If you are trying to help these advertisers sell their merchandise, you are going about it in a strange way because after being rudely interrupted constantly there is no way a person wants to buy these products.
              I have been in top sales positions all of my life and trust me wen I say that interrupting your customer is not a good sales practice.

AOLPrudential death chat using my name in the trump political forum

My screen name in the Trump Political Forum is Recon Ron. Someone has been cloning my name and posting such posts as the following this morning..." If Trump should get assassinated it will be the first time such an event is celebrated in the country, but totally understandable"..." no one is going to let trump destroy the country, someone will take him out before that happens, i`m sure the plan is already set"..." I wish someone would shoot Trump right fukin now "..." SHOOT HIM NOW...SHOOT HIM NOW!!! ".. This has to stop and I am considering sending this to the FBI and Fox News. I am sure he can be tracked in minutes. I want it on record that I reported this.

Ron Brown

[protected]@aol.com

• Vo
                    vondiamant Sep 12, 2019

The AOL moderators let anything against Trump go through yet remove a lot of the positive factual comments and yes, my user name has been used by others to make nasty comments as well.

AOLbiased, anti Trump aol/huffpo news

So many of the "news" stories about President Trump are outright biased, negative, and frankly petty. The headlines say it all... reporting on the president's or his wife's (or family's) attire... his tuxedo, his daughter's expensive clothes, his wife's shoes, a comment taken out of context (e.g. the "nasty" comment about the Duchess) — hardly ANYTHING positive. It's all so demeaning, mean-spirited, critical, almost like it's coming directly from the Democrat Party press room. There are SO many positive things, changes, executive orders whose purpose is to protect and advance America, policies that service ALL Americans, yet it is rare to see them reported in AOL news. You do your members a gross disservice with your Trump bias and unbalanced coverage.

• Vo
                      vondiamant Sep 12, 2019

I couldn't agree more. So many of the stories are nothing more than hateful BS. The AOL moderators on the comments boards let anything against Trump go through yet remove a lot of the positive factual comments.

Mar 16, 2019

AOL — Rental scams

stated that a rental property was owned and requested a deposit to be sent and they would send keys via...

AOL — Customer support paid account

I have been contacting AOL for OVER 1 year (open ticket [protected]). I have continually had every problem you...

AOLEmail tech support

I paid for service from AOL in May 2018 for a year...$150. The receipt says AARAV tech support... I am having problems with AOL mail as I have in the past. When I contacted AOL they said that I did not have a year contract and that I would have to pay for service. Every time I access my mail, a pop up window shows up asking for my email and passsword and then I have to get an access code from AOl to be able to read my emails. The same thing has happened to me before with AOL. When I asked them to fix this problem AOL told me that I would have to pay a monthly charge in order to speak to a tech. I told them I have a contract and they told me I do not. I gave them the ID number I received and they could not verify I had a contract I am now realizing the people I spoke to in May I believe may be a rip off company. I thought I was speaking with AOL at the time. I don't know who to believe anymore and I don't think I should have to pay a montly fee to AOL just to fix my email problem. Why this happens to me I don't know...but I believe AOL has done something on their end for me to keep having this problem during the years. I thought I paid for a year's worth of tech support from them and they will not honor this. I am tired of dealing with scams and I think AOL should fix my email problem promptly. I thought I paid $150 to AOL but it looks like the company I was speaking to in May is not a legitimate company. The problem is I called AOL to start with back in May. How could they connect me to a fraud company. I need some answers.

AOLI am complaining about the lies aol posts about president trump

A recent story indicated the the us government was being responsible for charges at the scotland golf course. It failed to identify that those charges will be billed personally to president trump on the next statement that they send him.

Americans need to know that presidents and their families are responsible for all charges that are not apart of government work. Presidents are not allowed the use of money or credit cards for any type of payment. It all runs through the w h and is billed to the president as a personal bill...Which the president then pays to the government division that has billed them.

Lois forte

AOLLiberal reporting

The Huffington Post is an ultra liberal company existing only to promote their liberal agenda on AOL. They are not a news organization and I am sick and tired of paying AOL for email service and being confronted with these lies everyday. Either the Huffington Post goes or we go. Why on earth an email company has to promote and pay a liberal organzation to push their agendas on our home pages is incomprehensible. They publish lies everyday that are unacceptable. Over the weekend Maxine Waters who is slightly deranged in her own right, called for violence against our President and his administration and she should be arrested. Instead, the Huffington Post headlines on AOL were: "Trump threatens violence against Maxine Waters." I am sick of the lies and deception. Either the Huffington Post goes or we get rid of AOL.

AOLaol sign in

For a few weeks, when I sign into AOL a window appears and tells me that I am timed out. This happens when I type the last digit in my password to try to sign in. It is happening, twice in a row, at the same time, multiple times. Very bothering! This nuisance occurs after I Sign in and give my password. Emidately after doing this the window stating that I timed outcomes on, making me re-sign in and must give my password.!

AOLRefusing to allow users to delete accounts

AOL is currently not allowing people to delete their accounts. Their website says: "We apologize that the feature for enabling our users to cancel their username and email address is currently unavailable. We are working diligently to have this feature functioning by June 2018." It's June 2018. Still no option to delete.

Phoning customer service and posting on the company's Facebook page will yield no results. Instead, one gets a boilerplate: "Our team is still looking for a solution in order to restore the ability to cancel the account. We apologize and thank you for your patience."

Oath is asking users to agree to an invasive new policy, and those who would like to leave should have the ability to do so. Immediately. The fact that AOL is not allowing them to do so seems deliberate.

AOL — I want to close 2 aol e-mail accounts and have been told by aol that I cannot

I called aol [protected] on 05/28/18 to request my 2 accounts be closed. I was told the system was down and...

AOL.comaol

AOL's stories and articles have become so vile that in good conscience I can no longer be a customer after 17 years. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. All they do is perpetuate negative sensationalism that only leads to further dissension -- the opposite of what this country needs today. Goodbye AOL, and if you don't straighten up, may the world see your gossip and anti conservative rhetoric for what it is... garbage.

AOL — Email

I am a Verizon customer who was offloaded to AOL when Vwerizon ended email services. Kept my Verizon email...