Anne Kleinanee klein shoes

P

I purchased a pair of Anne Klein loafers about 4 months ago and today while walking into work, I noticed the shoes felt different. When I got into work, the heals of both shoes are torn from the sole and look like they are dry rotted. I haven't even worn the shoes enough to wear down the tread of effect the name printed inside the sole. I love your brand, but this is now my third pair of shoes that I have purchased that have begun to fall apart. I have attached several pictures of them for you.