Angels Investment NetworkAndrew gomez with angel investment network (Scam)

N Review updated:

Hello Nakia,
How are you doing over there, I am pleased to inform you that the funds for the orphanage and your weekly payment has been sent and schedule to deliver to you today via Fedex courier service with the tracking number [protected]). Once you got the check kindly proceed to your bank to have the check deposited ( MAKE SURE THE CHECK IS DEPOSITED), It can as well be deposited via the ATM machine. Funds will be available for withdrawal immediately or within 24 to 48hrs (maximum) after it has been deposited. I will be waiting for a confirmation message once it has been deposited and state clearly when your bank indicates the funds would be available for withdrawal.
However, I have been contacted by one of the orphanage/charity home, the administrator of the organization told me about one of the kid under their care has a heart disease, she made me to understand that the kid need to undergo a surgical heart transplant which has to be carried out soonest, i promise the organization administrator that I will do anything I can to help out by providing some fund to them along with the normal monthly contribution i use to do.

I have also been given the list of the items they need, The items are much and it will cost a lot of money to get them ship, so I have reached an accord with them that I will send them the funds and they need to get all those items themself. I even introduce you to them that I have a new personal assistance that is working with me.

So now you will have to deduct your weekly payment of $500 from the total amount you have on the check payment, Also, deduct $50 for transportation expences. so the total amount you are to deduct is $550. The remaining fund is to be sent to the orphanage home through MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER AND WESTERN UNION.

The total amount on the check is $1, 867.46. you are to deduct $550 from it and it will remain $1317.46

Here is how it should be sent:
1. You are to send $750 via Moneygram ( deduct the sending charges from the $750 before sending it.
2. You are to send $567.46 via Western union (deduct the sending charges from the $567.46 before sending it.

Below is the Orphanage administrators information to transfer the funds to:

Name: Abdullah Baidas
City: SUGAR LAND
State: TX
Zip code: 77498

Kindly get back to me with the Money gram and western union information such as the following:
1. REFERENCE NUMBER / MTCN
2. Total Amount sent after deduct the sending fees
3. The Sender's Name and Address use for the fund transfer

all this information will have to be emailed to me, I will need to pass down those information to the administrator of the orphanage homes .

I will be waiting to read back from you asap and I also want you to try to help me look for toys for kids of (10yrs - 15yrs).

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day. waiting to read from you soon .

THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT CASH ANY CHECK THEY SEND TO YOU!!!

• BiTcoin Unlimited Mar 02, 2021

I'll advice not to trust this investment company for any possible reasons. I have faced alot of difficulties getting back on my feet and recovering my lost funds back through a crypto asset Investments recovery company known as "DaTRek Recovery Company".

ANGEL INVESTMENT NETWORK IS A SCAM! DO NOT TRUST.