Angel Investment Network Logo

Angel Investment Network

Having problems with Angel Investment Network?

Angel Investment Network reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 2, 2009. The latest review Andrew gomez with angel investment network (Scam) was posted on Nov 22, 2016. The latest complaint SCAM was resolved on Feb 03, 2012. Angel Investment Network has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 39 reviews. Angel Investment Network has resolved 25 complaints.

Angel Investment Network Customer Service Contacts

38 St Margarets Rd
Twickenham
United Kingdom - TW1 2LW

Angel Investment Network Complaints & Reviews

Angel Investment NetworkDavid Spooner

I too have applied for this personal assistant/work from home position, and received pretty much the same "form letter" that other complaints have cited. Thank you to my friend, Mandy who learned of these complaints.

Good Day,

Thanks for your interests in the PA position, I will deeply appreciate all genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all my activities.I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.

I'm David Spooner, 55 yrs old happily married man with 2 kids, I'm originally from Greensboro, NC United State Of America but spent of my life in Pacifica California. I'm a lawyer by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include.
*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
*Scheduling programmers, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
Basic wage is $500 a week

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially..

I'm currently in the Paris, France now for a summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with next week if you will be available for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working relationship.

Best Regards,

David Spooner

P.S
GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB!

• La
      lajour723 Dec 07, 2011

omg i have just received the same email...
      what happens after?? i gave him my info and this is his response
      Hello Marshae,

These is to acknowledge that your information has been received and I am equally using this medium to inform you that the payment for the donation will be sent soon, I will keep you informed as soon as it has been sent. I will email you with the list of the items to be purchased and the necessary information on how to get it mailed out to the orphanage. Ensure you check your emails daily so you can get the email message before the delivery of the payment. Your weekly payment is $500 and it will be sent to you either inform of check to your address or inform of cash using either western union or money gram money transfer, and You will be paid upon the completion of every assignment given to you. Note: Once you get the check and you have deducted your % out of it which is $500, rest of the money will be send back to the orphanage home via western union money transfer.

Please email me back to confirm you get this mail.

Thanks and do have a great time...

Dave

> Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:18:12 -0500
      > Subject: Fwd: Personal Assistant Needed !!!
      > From: [email protected]
      > To: [email protected]
      > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      > From: Marshae Minniefield <[email protected]>
      > Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:16:37 -0500
      > Subject: Re: Personal Assistant Needed !!!
      > To: [email protected]
      > >
      > On 12/1/11, dave donovan <jesselu[email protected]> wrote:
      > > Dear Sir/Ma, I'm Dave Donovan, 49 yrs of age, I'm a lawyer by profession and
      > > I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in;
      > > from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various
      > > welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands
      > > occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can
      > > monitor and keep me up to date with my activities. Seeking motivated,
      > > determined personality type that has the ability to work well with others.
      > > Busy executive needs someone to assist with time management, running
      > > errands, assisting in all areas of setting up meetings and scheduling
      > > appointments, travel arrangements as needed and other duties as assigned.
      > > Excellent computer and phone skills necessary..This position is home-based
      > > and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following
      > > them. My only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so i need
      > > someone who can
      > > be able to meet up with my irregular timings. As my assistant, your
      > > activities among other things will include:*Running personal errands,
      > > supervisions and monitoring.*Scheduling pro grammes, flights and keeping me
      > > up to date with them..*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence
      > > while I'm away.*Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.*Handling
      > > and monitoring some of my financial activities..*Basic wage is $500 a week
      > > . I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this
      > > point as I am presently in New York. I will be back in Three Weeks.I think
      > > you're the right person for this post, Please note that this position is not
      > > office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules.
      > > It's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there
      > > will be busier weeks than others. So it's a little difficult judging the
      > > exact number of hours you'll be doing per week. If you can manage your time
      > > properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else
      > > on the side. As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as
      > > soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended
      > > chores which you can immediately assist me with. I hope we can meet up with
      > > the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your
      > > efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time
      > > schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for
      > > this job and i am confident you can take up the challenges. On the long run
      > > we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.I'm on
      > > line most of the time as I am hard of hearing so I prefer to we contact each
      > > other through E-mails but if there is need for me to call, I will be glad to
      > > do that. I am glad you are willing to work with me and i promise to be a
      > > good boss. I am also glad on the commitment in working. I have been
      > > checking my files and what i would want you to do for me next week is to
      > > run some errands out to some of the orphanage home which I do every
      > > month. The funds will be in form of Cashier check, it will be sent over to
      > > you from one of my clients and i have some list to email you once you
      > > received the funds. You will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for
      > > the kids in the nearest store around you so you can mail them out. I will
      > > get you more information on that.I will like you to get back to me with your
      > > Contact Details such as: Full Name:Full Contact / Mailing
      > > Address:City:State:Zip-Code:Phone Number:Occupation:Sex:Age:Marital
      > > Status:Email Address: Once I have received your contact information, I will
      > > get back to you with the task for this week. Please understand that you will
      > > also be paid as well as its important for me to make the necessary steps
      > > before i get back from my business trip. I hope i am clear with that?Please
      > > get back as soon as
      > > possible...Thanks.
      > > Dave.

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Marshae Minniefield <[email protected]> Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:35 PM
      To: Dave Donovan <[email protected]>
      Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
      I am so excited to start working for an orphanage!! thank you so much
      and cant Wait to get started!!

On 12/1/11, Dave Donovan <[email protected]> wrote:
      > Hello Marshae, These is to acknowledge that your information has been
      > received and I am equally using this medium to inform you that the payment
      > for the donation will be sent soon, I will keep you informed as soon as it
      > has been sent. I will email you with the list of the items to be purchased
      > and the necessary information on how to get it mailed out to the orphanage.
      > Ensure you check your emails daily so you can get the email message before
      > the delivery of the payment. Your weekly payment is $500 and it will be sent
      > to you either inform of check to your address or inform of cash using either
      > western union or money gram money transfer, and You will be paid upon the
      > completion of every assignment given to you. Note: Once you get the check
      > and you have deducted your % out of it which is $500, rest of the money will
      > be send back to the orphanage home via western union money transfer.Please
      > email me back to confirm you get this mail.Thanks and do have a great

i am a single mother and i really needed a job what happens in the end dose the money never show up, what??

Angel Investment Network — Scan/Fraud

I was contacted by Frank Palmer the new alias. I am glad I googled it because I was about to engage thi...

Angel Investment NetworkFraud/Scam

This ad for a PA was found on backpage.com. DON'T FALL FOR IT. why is it so darn easy for people to do this when we are ligitimately looking for work...!

Thanks for your interest in the Personal Assitance position. I deeply
    appreciate your genuine efforts on applying for this job position.

I need a Personal Assitant to help me monitor and keep up to date with
    all my activities. I have had a previous Personal Assitant who has
    been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my
    life for the past 6 months, she has since returned to her country. I
    sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as
    efficient as she has been.

I'm Mancini Ayala, 54 yrs of age, originally from Chicago, Illinois,
    I spent a whole lot of my life in Maine . I'm a lawyer by profession
    and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I got
    involved in; from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United
    State to various welfare and community service programs. I most very
    often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a
    worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my
    activities.

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include:

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring.
    *Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them.

Basic wage is $500 a week

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically
    about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come
    at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet
    up with my irregular timings.There is also a very sensitive issue on
    trust and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time
    goes on. This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we
    should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started
    officially.

I'm currently in the UK now for a summit, however, I do have a number
    of things you could help me with this week if you will be available
    for me. This can act as a stable foundation to our working
    relationship.

For your application for this job position, I want you to get back to
    me with your information as requested in the list below :

NAME:
    PHONE NUMBER:
    PRESENT OCCUPATION:
    GENDER:
    AGE:

Once I received your contact information as requested above I will get
    back to you with the task for next week. Please understand you will be
    paid for the first week immediately ( Check Payment ) as I have stated
    in my message above.

Its important for me to have everything setup before I get back from
    my trip. Hope I am clear with that.

I await your information.

Regards,

Mancini Ayala
    +44 [protected]

Angel Investment NetworkLinked-In Job Ad

Linked-in job advertisement as described by others about the Personal Assistant position. Advertiser has changed his name to Desmond Graham, as well as, other small details. Advertisement just popped up first somehow without selecting parameters for the job search function. I really didn't seek it out, but thought 'hey why not apply' as I am in between a consulting engagement and a new small contract position.

Dear Applicant

Thanks for your interests in the PA position My name is Desmond Graham, 45 years old, Originally from (Gerona)Spain, but I have spent my whole life here in United State. I'm a Business owner by profession and I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures I get involved in, from the Angel Investment Network in Canada and United State to various welfare and community service programs, I' often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitorings.
      *Scheduling programmed, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
      Basic wage is $500 a week

Please note that this position is not an office based Job for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week.If you can manage your time properly, this job may even give you some extra while you do something else on the side.As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually.

Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us. I'm hardly online most of the time when I'm not out or in a meeting so we should be able to have a chat sooner than you think. Do try to keep a date.. I will be glad if you are willing to work with me as i do need someone thats commited and relaible.

Desmond Graham

• Ca
          Casey Colorado Aug 04, 2010

On Medford, OR's Craigslist, this man is Michael David (or David's or Davids). His name was spelled three different ways in his e-mail.

• Ki
          kielirae Jul 14, 2010

I too received the same one!!! he is now Matthew Allon! why is this guy not caught already??

Angel Investment Network — FRAUD!

I just replied to a Craigslist Personal Asst Add. I got an email back saying...this exactly "JOB...

Angel Investment NetworkSCAM (Mark Terry)

I replied to the same ad on craigslist.org as everyone else and received the exact same e-mail. The only difference is that he is going by the name Mark Terry, using the e-mail address [protected]@live.com, and list a phone number as +[protected]. I am planning on contacting my local police with info and anything else that I might receive.

Below is a copy of the e-mail that I received.

Hello Applicant,

Hope you're having a pleasant day today?You contacted me applying for the position which I advertised on craigslist.org. Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on.
        My profile briefly:

I'm Mark Terry, 52, and a father of 2 wonderful kids, I was ones a Pathologist/researcher and I work with
        World Hope International. World Hope International (WHI) is a faith-based relief and development organization alleviating suffering and injustice through education, enterprise, and community health. In collaboration with faith communities, like-minded organizations, and individuals around the globe, World Hope seeks to empower people by creating a broad spectrum of locally sustainable programs. These programs include economic development, leadership and skills training, child sponsorship, and community health education. World Hope works in and through the local faith community to bring spiritual, social, economic, and physical change. In the organization we are regarded as Hope corps which travel for volunteer program which facilitates short-term (one week to one year) outreach opportunities for professionals (medics, technicians, teachers, and businesspeople), college students, families, and individuals. Designed to accommodate a rapidly growing interest in service projects among youth and adults, Hope Corps connects volunteers with ministry projects specially suited to their skills. Service opportunities exist on a continual basis in various countries in Africa, Central America, Asia, and the Caribbean.But now i am a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the Angel Investment Network.I'm also a research journalist and I travel every now and then within and outside the US working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.

I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for the past 6 months, she has since moved on with her personal life and it has affected me in a way. I found her previously on the craigslist website and I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as efficient as she has been.Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally.The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most
        times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access.You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.

Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will be actively involved in personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other things will include;

* Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
        * A personal reminder for Schedules, programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them as they come up;
        * Carrying out specific projects and research;
        * Taking on some of the my responsibilities and working more closely with management and other staff related to me;
        * Processing and taking charge of weekly payments and purchases.
        * You will also be a part of my household and a helping hand to issues as they arise.

Basic wage is $500 a week.

Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on an errand or otherwise will also be reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.

This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be doing, just bear it in mind that there will be busier weeks than others with a steady pay. Working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. There is also a very sensitive issue on trust, dedication and accountability which I believe will resolve itself as time goes on.

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially. I'm currently in England now for a project, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with immediately, prior to my arrival.

Due to the excessive number of responses to my Ad, do provide the following details about yourself for my personal record update and to filter applicants;

Nationality

I hope you can be available for me immediately before I arrive, it certainly can act as a stable foundation to our impending working relationship.

• Ro
            roselathanmd Apr 12, 2010

I just got an email a couple days ago, and I was just about to respond with the email. I have the exact same email!!! However, he used the email address [email protected] I just thought it was kind of weird that he wanted my sex, race, marital status, and age. I have never put my marital status on an application. And even more so, he didn't leave any info about him or his organization. So, I looked him up and found this! Wow. Crazy people. Thanks for reporting this! Below is what my email said:

Dear Applicant,

I'm Mark Terry, 49 years, I was ones a Pathologist/researcher and I work with

jobhunting_68 Apr 10, 2010

I have received the exact email from "MARK TERRY" @live.com offering the exact same job. I guess I wont be responding to this. THank you for your posts and Im glad my family was less trusting than I. I tried to send to the email address to report this guy that was entered by another poster but apparently is an invalid email because I got an error when I tried to send.
            Im guessing from the complaints, this is a true scam. Very disappointing.

Here are his emails to me, the second, offering me the position:

Dear Applicant,

I'm Mark Terry, 49 years, I was ones a Pathologist/researcher and I work with

Hello XXXXX,

I received your e-mail and it was a pleasure hearing back from you. I hope this marks the beginning of a good working relationship all together.

From the details you have sent to me, I would want to give you the opportunity to be my new assistant; I do hope my decision will be worthwhile. I'll be using the next couple of weeks to test your efficiency and diligence towards this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between us.

I hope we can get a head start with things as soon as possible. I have had to put a hold on a lot and I would appreciate it if you can be available for me immediately. I do have a couple of urgent tasks for you which will include you making some purchases and payments on my behalf. You will receive a payment check and some money orders via mail which will also cover your wage for the week as well as all other purchases and payments needed to be made on my behalf. I will update you further on this giving you a comprehensive list on how to go about them.

Kindly reply this e-mail as soon as possible to further signify your interests in working with me. I have a confidence in you and I am looking forward to a good working relationship between us. I hope you will be up to, perhaps better than my presumptions about you.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Regards.
            Mark Terry.

• Aw
            aware19 Apr 04, 2010

Sounds like a mule scheme. what was in the headers of the e-mail?

Angel Investment Network — SCAM!!

Just like everyone else i responded to a "Personal Assistant" add on Craigslist and received the same email...

Angel Investment NetworkApplied for Personal Assistant Position

Apparently this person is going by another name: John Campbell but as I have read ... this is a scam!

Hello There,

Thanks for your interest, i will deeply appreciate all your genuine efforts to help me monitor and keep up to date with all
          my activities. I have had a previous PA who has been very commendable in her activities and who has been part of my life for
          the past six months, she has returned to her country. I sincerely hope I will be able to find someone again who will be as
          efficient as she has been.

I'm John Campbell, 45 yrs of age, originally from London, but I have spent a whole lot here in United State. I'm a lawyer by

As my assistant, your activities amongst other things will include the below.

*Running personal errands, supervisions and monitorings.
          *Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them.
          *Basic wage is $500 weekly

I'm currently in the UK now for a summit, however, I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will

Cheers.

andie3691 Aug 24, 2010

i just got this email from an owen brights. watch out for this guy. bunch of [censor]

• Pe
              PeterJohnN Mar 09, 2010

I received the same type of e-mail and red flags went up immediately as I took notice of the numerous misspellings. This guy could not even keep his name straight...began with it being Bryan Miller and ended with signing off as Mr. Bryan.

Angel Investment Network — Job listed on Craig's List

I replied to a job listing on Craig's list and included my resume, for an Admin Personal Assistant to...

Angel Investment Network — Job Scam

This guy is now going by the name of Michael Richardson. The email letter I received relative to a position...

Angel Investment NetworkMike Benson/Angel Investment Network

I have received emails almost following verbatim to the others posted. I was told to order blank checks and send them to clients. I suspicious about starting immediately with no interview or anything else. I was suspicious about ordering and mailing the checks. When I research the name I was told to put on the check (which I was told was his wife) I realized it was not true. And then I researched Angel Investment Network which brought me to this site. I immediately emailed him and told him I was knew it was a scam and I was out. I think it is a well ran scam so please do not fall for it.

• AffinityInc. Jul 24, 2010

I am a member of the Angel Investment Network, and this business in not a scam. However, it looks like someone is using their business name to run a scam. I hope the word gets out so this person can stop getting over on people. I am looking forward to growing my business with the help of the Angel Investment Network. They have assisted a countless number of people get funding for thier business.

Affinity, Inc.

JamesBadge Feb 24, 2010

I am one of the Directors of AIN and wanted to
                explain that these job postings have nothing to do with our company.
                This individual is acting under several aliases and has never worked
                for nor had any involvement with our company.

Some of the aliases include:

questions about this.

Best wishes,

James

Thomas Hardy/ Angel Investment NetworkFraud/Job scam

I received an e-mail from a Thomas Hardy, after replying to a job add on Craigslist. I did some research as it seemed very sketchy to me. Here are the two e-mails I received, be very careful not to fall into this trap. I know I was hopeful with the economy as it is now, but they could really hurt you financially with this scam. I e-mailed back and said I was worried about the validity of the position as it seemed sketchy and I have not heard back from "Thom". BE AWARE!!!

E-mail 1:
              Hello,

Hope you're having a pleasant day today.

You contacted me applying for the position which I advertised on Craigslist. Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on.

My profile briefly:

I'm Thomas Hardy, 48, a divorced father of 2 wonderful kids, a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the Angel Investment Network. I travel every now and then within and outside the US working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.

Please note that you are being hired only on a personal level. All correspondences would be made and promptly reported to me personally. The position is part time and home-based meaning you can work most times from your home as long as you have a regular internet access. You are also hired on a trial basis for now until we are able to see how well we fit in, this however does not affect your weekly wage.

Most of your activities will be carried out locally and most official packages will be delivered via posts. You will be actively involved in my personal, business and financial life. In summary, your activities as my assistant amongst other things will include;

Full Contact Address
              Martial status

Thomas Hardy.

E-mail 2:
              Hello,

Hope you are having a pleasant day today.

I'd want us to meet up on MSN chat as soon as possible so we can discuss extensively, more so it's easier for me to convey more information when I'm online. My MSN ID is thom11101, do send me a friend's request as soon as you are able to. Due to the time difference, It may be a little difficult working out the exact time to meet you online but with time however, we should get used to it. I'm online most of the time when I'm not out or in a meeting so we should be able to have a chat sooner than you think. Do try to keep a date.

My daughter also has a birthday coming up in 2 weeks, I have a surprise party planned for her so you will also be working hand in hand with the planner in organizing gifts and anything else for the party.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Regards.

Thomas Hardy.

• Fa
                  Faith lindsey Jun 07, 2017

Wow i recieved an email from a thomas hardy trying to rent me an apartment. I submitted a complaint titled thomas hardy. And thomas hardy rental scam. Ive included pictures.

• Ka
                  Kay2000 Jan 27, 2010

I received the same 2 e-mails... thanks for posting this!

Angel Investment Network — FRAUD

I replied to a job ad on craiglist and received the same exact e-mails everyone else here has received...

Angel Investment NetworkChris Rogers

Job offering for Personal Assistant. I got the same e-mail as others that have complained. I looked into the Angel Investment Network and then realized this is some form of scam. This e-mail was from a Chris Rogers who said he was involved in the Angel Investment Network in Canada and was currently away on business in Australia. He wanted my contact information to send me a money order and then run errands to an orphanage. Both e-mails I received from her were verbatim to the other e-mails everyone else on here received. I responded back to him and told him thank you for the interest, but I had to decline. From here on out, I will not respond back to this person. It is obviously some type of scam which is sad in this economy when so many people are desperately searching for jobs. Beware to all!

• Pi
                    pinktink1785 Mar 09, 2010

Thomas *Tom* Richardson is another alias this person is using..I live in Arkansas and whoever this was was using a man's name in California that was a real lawyer, but had no idea what I was talking about..The email was exactly the way you wrote it. He had an ad in the newspaper and when I responded he said I had the job and was to start immediately. He even sent me a picture of himself. Well maybe not of himself. But anyhow it is sad that in this economy there are so many ppl doing scams on families that need the money and all these scams are doing are just giving up ppls' hopes for a better life. I'm so glad I found this.

JamesBadge Feb 24, 2010

I am one of the Directors of AIN and wanted to
                    explain that these job postings have nothing to do with our company.
                    This individual is acting under several aliases and has never worked
                    for nor had any involvement with our company.

Some of the aliases include:

questions about this.

Best wishes,

James

Nicolas Gate/ Angel Investment Network Scam — SCAM JOB

Applied to an administrative assistant job on CL. I recieved the same response as many others who've...

Angel Investment Network — Scam / fraud

I replied to a "Craigslist ad for a Personal/Administrative Assistant. Reading it you would have thought the...

Angel Investment Network.Seline Cowell looking for PA

I received this e-mail from a "Seline Cowell" from Angel Investment Network, and in this e-mail said she accepted my application... hope this helps!!!

Hello,

Hope you're having a pleasant day today.

My profile briefly:

I'm Seline Cowell, 48, a divorced mother of 2 wonderful kids, a successful entrepreneur and investor, a member of the Angel Investment Network. I'm also a research journalist and I travel every now and then within and outside the US working on various independent projects, this is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule.

* General clerical activities.

Basic wage is $400 a week.

Full Contact Address
                  Martial status

Cowell.

'Tony Adams/ Angel investment network — scam

thanks so much for posting other complaints here.. I googled and found these complaints. If it seems to good...

Anthonio Wilfort, Angel Investment Network in Canada — Scam