Angel FloristsPayment confirmed without delivery on valentine's day (12/04/2017)

M

To my surprised, I'm not the only one to log a complaint against this company named Angel Florists (Singapore).

I had made a online purchase for Valentine's Flowers on the 12/04/2017 morning from the mentioned company website. Had made the online purchased in the morning about 9 plus, and only received the sms confirmation about 1 plus in the afternoon.

To make sure that the company actually received my order, i tried calling company. After tried calling from 12/04 to 13/04 over 60 over times, there was no one picking up the call at all!!!

I'm really getting pissed off even though i'm not a hot tempered person.

If Angel Florists is not able to take in so many orders, they should have put in the cut off date for the ordering. Answering/picking up customer call is only a basis thing to do!!!

In the end, 12/04/2017 had became a unhappy occasion for both my wife and me.

I really hope CASE will seriously look into this company business profile and terminate their business license!!!